Forums

Topic: Mega Man Legacy Collection (6 games) for Nintendo 3DS

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Nintendo_Ninja

I haven't played any of these 6 games, so I'll buy it. Any tips?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

CanisWolfred

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Start with Mega Man II and start with Metal Man. If you have to play Mega Man 1 first, start with Bomb Man (I think that was his name), then Guts Man's once you beat Bomb Man.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Storytime7

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

In the first Mega Man, don't play Elec Man's stage until after you beat Guts Man. There's an important item in Elec Man's stage that you can only get after beating Guts Man.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Seanmyster6

Assuming it will have a 3D effect, (and why wouldn't it?) we could nickname this "3D Classics: Mega Man 1-6".

Seanmyster6

Tobiaku

Oh well. Allready has them digital on my European 3DS. Might pick up this pack on my Japanese tough.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Retro_on_theGo

They're reworking the games to work on a new engine, it's not lazy!

"@frankcifaldi What do you think about getting these games to run without the slow down that the old versions have? Or is that impossible?
@smurfee_mcgee it would go against our core mission of presenting these games as they were originally released, we're against that."

Oh. Because including it at least as an option is so wrong.

gcunit

I've never played any Mega Man, and this Legacy Collection seems to be well regarded (aside from the early butthurt in this thread about later games being omitted).

It's also on sale at the moment so I'm thinking of getting it, but just wanted to check: is there any reason not to get the 3DS version of this?

Retro games seem a better fit on 3DS than HD systems, but if the Steam or console version is better then perhaps I'll get one of those.

Thanks.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

TOUGHDUDE94

I got it on mine
You can also play the japan version of the games and a bunch of art and all that.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

JoeDiddley

I've never played a Mega Man game (the shame) so I'm tempted to pick this up. I don't understand why a collection isn't announced yet for the Switch too though, I might hold off a while to see if it does happen.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.