3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 701 to 720 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

CM30

701. Posted:

Here's a new Luigi's Mansion 2 commercial:

It's not much, but I guess it's something.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Peach64

702. Posted:

9/10 in UK magazine Games TM! Shaping up to be the best 3DS game so far!

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

703. Posted:

Peach64 wrote:

9/10 in UK magazine Games TM! Shaping up to be the best 3DS game so far!

That's really a great score but Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus are the best so far and I dont see this knocking them off just yet!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Fiv3Score

704. Posted:

Can't wait to play! painted this on my 3ds while I wait
Untitled
876882-NduTKxfJqafzuYYs by Fiv3Score

Edited on by Fiv3Score

Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639
My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=104579
Mario Kart 7
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (pre-ordered)

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6472-7639

AuthorMessage

CM30

705. Posted:

Fiv3Score wrote:

Untitled

That's a very nice piece of fan art. Congrats on drawing it, it almost looks official!

I can't wait to play this game either. Just a few more weeks...

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

706. Posted:

Only 11 days left if you count today! Can't wait!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

707. Posted:

Fiv3Score wrote:

Untitled

Nice work man!
Well it's 10 days left and I saw the commerical on tv for the first time! (don't watch a whole lot of tv)

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Emaan

708. Posted:

I always get so excited when I see Nintendo commercials on TV. Since its like, I know the games are coming out, but I want more people to know they exist. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

709. Posted:

There's going to be plenty of funny moments throughout the game.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CM30

710. Posted:

Here's a (probably) new video, the European commercial for the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wZ8SqNlm2E

Looks pretty good, don't you think?

AuthorMessage

Emaan

711. Posted:

So much excitement!

10 Days left

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

712. Posted:

very excited for this game. but im not really sure if i like the idea of multiple mansions. the original is my favorite game of all time and i have beat it roughly 100+ times. i love how the ghosts had so much character and how it was like an entire family was kind of living in this big mansion but as i look at this it seems like they scrapped that idea and the boss ghosts are just simple ghosts with a hat or something without any storyline or anything. it looks like they changed the mansions music theme also which really disapoints me and made the game even more "family friendly" than the original. like you know i doubt i will be seeing a possesed girl sleeping on the ceiling :). and i think even the original was pretty family friendly since they were suppose to have a boss in the safari room that was a generic australian hunter that said he would cut off luigis head and mount it on his wall as a trophy but the apparently took it out because it was deemed too scary

however: i think it may exceed how much i loved the original because of improved controls and online multiplayer and its longer

so what do you guys think? its the game i want the most this year but i want your guys opinion on what i said, hard to find hardcore luigis mansion fans like me :(

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

713. Posted:

Popcorn wrote:

very excited for this game. but im not really sure if i like the idea of multiple mansions. the original is my favorite game of all time and i have beat it roughly 100+ times. i love how the ghosts had so much character and how it was like an entire family was kind of living in this big mansion but as i look at this it seems like they scrapped that idea and the boss ghosts are just simple ghosts with a hat or something without any storyline or anything. it looks like they changed the mansions music theme also which really disapoints me and made the game even more "family friendly" than the original. like you know i doubt i will be seeing a possesed girl sleeping on the ceiling :). and i think even the original was pretty family friendly since they were suppose to have a boss in the safari room that was a generic australian hunter that said he would cut off luigis head and mount it on his wall as a trophy but the apparently took it out because it was deemed too scary

however: i think it may exceed how much i loved the original because of improved controls and online multiplayer and its longer

so what do you guys think? its the game i want the most this year but i want your guys opinion on what i said, hard to find hardcore luigis mansion fans like me :(

You can pretty much bet on the fact that it wont end up being as good as the original.
I feel that multiple mansions will open the game up, but I suppose it could just as easily mean much less effort is put into each.
I'm pretty excited for it - and a good reason to pick up my 3DS again. Lets just hope it's not another Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

714. Posted:

@Geonjaha

i hope i could say it will be better than the original and i completely agree with what you said. even though luigis mansion is only a 4 hour game(if you know what your doing) it seems extremely well crafted and entertaining

and yes god no sticker star was the biggest disapointment for a game ever since pokemon rumble blast
and idk why but im surprised ppl hate the game as much as i do when most paper mario fans hate super paper mario which i completely love. i mean i like 64 alot and ttyd is good but i found super paper mario the best and idk why when so many hate it

Edited on by Popcorn

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

715. Posted:

Only nine more days left! Wow, time sure does fly by! :O

Also, Nintendo of Europe had announced yesterday, "that the European retail package of Luigi’s Mansion 2 will have an exclusive glow-in-the-dark cover while stocks last."

Untitled

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

716. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Only nine more days left! Wow, time sure does fly by! :O

Also, Nintendo of Europe had announced yesterday, "that the European retail package of Luigi’s Mansion 2 will have an exclusive glow-in-the-dark cover while stocks last."

Untitled

I'm so jelly... ;_______________;

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

717. Posted:

Well hopefully this thursday when the eshop updates, a demo will be out.
8 days left.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

718. Posted:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/007/f/6/luigi__s_m...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

719. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Well hopefully this thursday when the eshop updates, a demo will be out.
8 days left.

I think a demo is a good idea but we haven't heard of one yet surprisingly. Fire Emblem needed one for sure to draw people in as I know quite a few people that just loved it from the demo. I'm thinking Nintendo thinks this game won't need a demo to appeal to the masses. I say how can it hurt as those one or two that are on the fence might never experience it because they don't want to spend the money to give it a try!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Retomplay

720. Posted:

this topic should be called: Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, that's a great way for making it international. I live in europe, and it's luigi's mansion 2. And if people stay with their own, you would miss things because titles are seperated. people should just make everything luigi's mansion 2: Dark moon. not luigi's mansion 2 or luigi's mansion: dark moon...../.......

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter: retomplay