Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,215

MasterWario

I'm not sure my top 5 but Bogmire is definitely my favorite (as you could probably guess by my icon)! He feels like the most unique ghost to me. I also like the elemental ghosts; they are so adorable and they are pretty much the only ghosts that won't hurt you.

I actually played and beat this game today. Now that I have the hidden mansion I'm going to go for all 20 big pearls, and as close to the max monies as possible (142,390,000)!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Popcorn

1.Melody
2.Jarvis
3.Spooky
4.Sue Pea
5.Bogmire

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

DreamyViridi

I've never actually played the original so I guess my opinion's kinda irrelevant but I have my favourites too.

Melody and King Boo tie for my favourite then;
2. Vincent Van Gore
3. Madame Clairvoya
4. Bogmire
5. Shivers

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GamecubeMan

Vincent Van Gore, that guy is the source of 65% of you problems in the mansion. >:[

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

CM30

Not sure if I should link to this, but here's the Japanese manual for the game from Nintendo's website:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/aggj/man_aggj.pdf

It's arguably meant for people who own the game but lost the manual, but there's probably some good info in there if someone can translate any of it.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

MasterWario

GamecubeMan wrote:

Vincent Van Gore, that guy is the source of 65% of you problems in the mansion. >:[

Or 65% of your joy! I always enjoy sucking up the petty ghosts, especially five of the orange ones all at the same time! ^_^ They are a good break in-between portrait ghosts. But I think we can mostly agree that the pink ghosts are the most annoying...well, maybe the hanging ghosts instead with their ridiculous laughter. That's a good question actually: Who's everyone's least favorite ghost/most annoying?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

GamecubeMan

Im going to have to say the fat blue ghost that punches the floor.(3rd ghost in Van Gore portaits) Their rare in the mansion but they can get really annoying when multiple ghosts punch the floor. Causing so much HP lose and what not.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Popcorn

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im going to have to say the fat blue ghost that punches the floor.(3rd ghost in Van Gore portaits) Their rare in the mansion but they can get really annoying when multiple ghosts punch the floor. Causing so much HP lose and what not.

i would have to agree with this, during the black theres a room that has a speedy spirit and theres 3 of those ghosts + like 2 of the purple ones. seemed like you wernt safe in that room at all. (hidden room i believe)

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

e-love

4 days~

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KingDunsparce

CM30 wrote:

LOL, someone already broke the game:

One day after Japanese release, someone already finds a glitch...

Haha, that was pretty good I hope the game isn't too glitchy though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Spoony_Tech

I think with games getting more and more complicated we are unfortunately going to see more glitches. As long as that are patchable then it should be ok as they can fix them. Nintendo isn't the only one with all the glitches lately but it sure does seem like it. Let's see Other M had a game breaking glitch so did Skyward Sword. Mario kart 7 had an online one. Two actually. What else am I missing here?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

nintendorules

cant wait who wants to hunt ghosts with me

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

MrGameluvr

I can't wait to get this on Sunday along with my Pikachu 3DS XL! I don't know why but i am looking forward to the 3 Sisters boss battle. Are there any particular moments you guys are looking forward to in the game?

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

DreamyViridi

I guess I'll be avoiding this forum now so I don't get spoiled by tons on gameplay and stuff. Can't wait to get the game next week!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

theblackdragon

Hey guys, can we please hold off on posting video of the final boss fight and other major spoilers at least until the day the game is released in the West? Let's not have anyone accidentally spoil themselves, god forbid Mario kills Dumbledore Luigi or something :3 Thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Surefirekill

Im a scaredy-cat but im in the mood to be scared so let's see how its ganna be.★☆★☆★☆

Haha. Insanity is my thing. Go crazy baby~!☆★☆★

CM30

To be honest, this doesn't look like much of a scary game. More of a comedy horror one instead.

That's definitely not a bad thing though, Luigi's reactions and characterisation seem like they'll make this worth the price of admission alone. So while you as a player might not get scared, you should at least be amused by how Luigi gets terrified out of his wits.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.