Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,215

SammyOfMobius

theblackdragon wrote:

Hey guys, can we please hold off on posting video of the final boss fight and other major spoilers at least until the day the game is released in the West? Let's not have anyone accidentally spoil themselves, god forbid Mario kills Dumbledore Luigi or something :3 Thanks in advance!

Mario is in the game and doesn't kill or hurt Luigi in any way that's all I'll tell you.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Tsuchinoko

Just got this game last night, and its amazing. Just a few things to report.

Yes, Luigi still hums and whistles to the background music! I love this little added touch to the game.

There are a few small scary moments. One in particular that involved lightening made me jump in my seat.

The screenshots and video that came out a few months ago that showed a lot of jaggies are not indicative of the actual game. The graphics look really nice and smooth.

The device that Luigi uses looks just like the original DS, and in the Japanese version is called ドコデモシャベレール(どこでも喋れる, Doko demo shabereru, which means "can talk anytime"). This is of course shortened to "DS".

Another fun anagram is the ゴーゴーカメラ, or Go Go Camera, which is of course shortened to GC, just like Gamecube.

The opening tutorial/dialogue scenes are a bit long, but really fun and cute. It was pretty nice to see Luigi's house.

So far I'm really liking this game.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Spoony_Tech

DestinyMan wrote:

Anyone remember this?
Untitled
Makes you think what other hidden, twisted things they hid in the sequel.

That is really creppy! A bit over the top for a Nintendo game as well!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BigBluePanda

Just opened the Letter Box and received some mail from the main man himself.

And a nifty little soundbite.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

e-love

3 days everyone!

Literally so excited. The original was my first home console game, it was bundled with my silver GameCube <3

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

grumblebuzzz

I agree totally. At first I was a little put off by the cartoonishness of the new ghosts, but now I like them probably better than the originals because of how much personality they have.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

SammyOfMobius

Review scores are in!
9.3 out of 10 --- IGN
9 out of 10--- Nintendo Life
4.5 out of 5 stars--- Game Xplain
9 out of 10--- Pocket Gamer
9.5 out of 10--- Destructoid
So basically this game is in the "amazing" rank.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

Spoony_Tech

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Review scores are in!
9.3 out of 10 --- IGN
9 out of 10--- Nintendo Life
4.5 out of 5 stars--- Game Xplain
9 out of 10--- Pocket Gamer
9.5 out of 10--- Destructoid
So basically this game is in the "amazing" rank.

Wow those are some nice scores. I just got super hyped for this now!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Yeah, I'm gonna avoid this thread now. Too many spoilers.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kkslider5552000

I'm getting this game ASAP. Glad it's apparently as awesome as everyone hoped.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SammyOfMobius

Big-Daddy wrote:

I would love to get this game but OTHER good games are already out. So I'm going to have to put this on hold. SO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT! But that's kind of a good thing!

Like what? Luigi's Mansion is the best reviewed game on 3DS since Fire Emblem Awakening!

Dark-Luigi

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

I would love to get this game but OTHER good games are already out. So I'm going to have to put this on hold. SO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT! But that's kind of a good thing!

Like what? Luigi's Mansion is the best reviewed game on 3DS since Fire Emblem Awakening!

Hahahah! That's true.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

kkslider5552000

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

1. Yeah, what game could a guy called Big-Daddy be interested in coming out this month? SURE IS A MYSTERY.
2. So this game that comes out in March is the best reviewed game on one system since a game that came out in February. ...ok?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

xBASSxMONSTAx

Apparently this will be available on sale in paxeast event?

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Snagrio

I'll be getting this, but not until I get a Wii U first. In other words, about a month.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CrimsonFire

Only 2 days
before i can play a game with this guy again

Untitled

I love how he is so scared of ghosts and hope this game will put more emphasis on it

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.