Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,215

e-love

@GamcubeMan, King Boo was in one of the artworks released for this game though.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DreamyViridi

Maybe no news on King Boo is a good thing; surprises can be awesome when they're good.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

How in the world does this topic have so many posts already lol.

1. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 19:00 BST

that's why

I forgot this game was announced so long ago lol. Wow its taking forever for this to come out!

Pikmin 3 thread (while not as old) says hi.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

@Wings LM2 was announced back in 2010, and that's when the thread was I think. Much older than Pikmin 3.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

3Dash wrote:

@Happy_Mask But wasn't Pikmin 3 supposed to be a Wii game, and it was announced they were making one, and it got pushed back like 3 years?

I believe they said they were working on it before the WiiU was announced, so the fanbase thought it was for the Wii, and rumors spread like wildfire. :3

New_3DaSh_XL

@Happy_Mask Hm. But at least at the E3 demo, it looked like a Wii game, because the GamePad wasn't really used except as a map. I don't remember exactly what they said, but I think it was being developed for Wii, and was technically announced before LM2.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Snagrio

This is exempt from Pikipedia.

Pikmin 3 was first announced during E3 2008, where Shigeru Miyamoto said, when asked about the Pikmin series, "We're making Pikmin." Nothing else about the Pikmin game in development was revealed, however. On 24th July 2008, Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed in an interview, "[the Nintendo development teams] are all working on new Mario, Zelda and Pikmin projects".

The game was originally planned for the Wii, but this was changed with the announcement of Nintendo's Wii U at E3 2011, where Pikmin 3 was confirmed for the new console. However, no confirmation has been made as to the exclusivity of Pikmin 3 to the Wii U console.

The announcement of the New Play Control! Pikmin games raised questions as to the feasibility of a Pikmin 3; following, in an IGN interview, it was made clear that the re-releases of Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are separate from Pikmin 3: Cammie Dunaway: It's not the Pikmin that Mr. Miyamoto referred to, no. Mr. Miyamoto referred to a new Pikmin, as opposed to the classics that are being re-released on Wii.

So basically, P3 was in the works for quite some time. But yes the thread itself is rather young by comparison to this one.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CM30

Emaan wrote:

All this talk about bosses. Do we even know for sure they exist in this game? I've seen no indication of any ghosts other than the quite generic ones that act as normal enemies.

I wonder if the boos make a reappearance at all as well, other than King Boo.

King Boo:

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/6/65/LuigiMansion2-Luig...

Normal Boo:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/darkmo...

No worries, Boos are definitely in this game.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

I really think I'll miss that old classical mansion, twas really beautifully designed.

Happy_Mask

I don't doubt they'll be amazing, but judging from what I've seen none have the same style of the original(which isn't necessarily a bad thing).

e-love

Happy_Mask wrote:

I really think I'll miss that old classical mansion, twas really beautifully designed.

I agree. Not to bum out the sequel or anything, but I kind of already know I'll still like the first game better.

The original Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorite games, ever.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GamecubeMan

I think making [insert spoiler here] the final boss again would be incredibly stupid with the exception of The Legend of Zelda games, how many gaming series have the SAME boss over and over again. On top of that King Boo was controlling [insert Spoiler here] so I doubt, for the sake of the Luigi's Mansion Series that the devs would make the final boss him again :/

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

What if the final level is the original Mansion from the first game?

I was thinking that exact same thing. Either that or a hidden level for after you beat the game!

My only concern for this game would have to be if they changed up the ghost catching mechanic to drastically! I loved they way you did it before!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

GamecubeMan wrote:

I think making [insert spoiler here] the final boss again would be incredibly stupid with the exception of The Legend of Zelda games, how many gaming series have the SAME boss over and over again. On top of that King Boo was controlling [insert Spoiler here] so I doubt, for the sake of the Luigi's Mansion Series that the devs would make the final boss him again :/

I'm sorry, are you complaining about decapitating king koopa? D:

CM30

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out King Boo wasn't the final boss. Is it more likely he is? Yes. But I also suspect they could make something like the Dark Moon itself the final boss if they wanted to, kind of like the Dark Star from Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story. After all, it did cause all the ghosts to turn 'evil'.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

GamecubeMan

The Dark Moon itself seems like is King Boo's style of being evil.
Oh and when I say final boss I mean Bowser.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.