3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

361. Posted:

The packaging art is awesome! I am very excited for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon! :D

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

362. Posted:

robbiemactavish wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hopefully it will take WAY longer to beat than Sticker Star which I hear takes about 30 hours to complete. I have a feeling that the Devs had this in mind considering that one of the main complaints of the original Luigi's Mansion was that it didnt take that long to beat. Also, is it just me or do the graphics look a little better since that last trailer was released :O

I wouldnt get my hopes up if i were you because i think 30 hours for a luigis mansion game is HIGHLY unlikely, let alone way more than 30 hours. My guess is there will be about 6 mansions taking around 3 hours each so approx 15-20 hours to beat. Just a guess, but we'll have to wait and see.

It would be amazing if it took that long though :D

A die hard GCN Fanboy can dream......

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

CM30

363. Posted:

Am I the only one who hopes that not all the mansions are typical mansions? As in, that a few work like a mansion, but are actually some other haunted setting like a town or ship or castle or what not? I hope they're not limiting the settings to just the standard haunted house type.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

364. Posted:

Well, I saw a mummy in one of the earlier trailers, if all the mansions are as dynamic as that, the the other mansions should have a lot of variety when it comes to the setting.

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

365. Posted:

Y'know guys, even with many mansions and mission, I still think it'll take 30 hours for the main story, maybe 10 for the missions, and another 40-50 for those who want to know every secret in the game.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

366. Posted:

I haven't played the original, but I really want to try this one out. It looks rich and atmopheric, not to mention it has Luigi in it. Weegie FTW!

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

robbiemactavish

367. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Am I the only one who hopes that not all the mansions are typical mansions? As in, that a few work like a mansion, but are actually some other haunted setting like a town or ship or castle or what not? I hope they're not limiting the settings to just the standard haunted house type.

A ship would be a really cool idea!

robbiemactavish

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

368. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Would this be it, by chance?

Untitled

You know what I just noticed, the Nintendo Network Logo is on the final box art! :O

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

369. Posted:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

I haven't played the original, but I really want to try this one out. It looks rich and atmopheric, not to mention it has Luigi in it. Weegie FTW!

yeah same here this should be my third 3ds game i get D=

i also noticed that nintendo network logo on it which we still dont know much about :|

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

CM30

370. Posted:

I still remember when Nintendo's site mistakenly said the game had multiplayer co-op in it.

But yeah, the Nintendo Network logo is an interesting thing to note. Maybe there's downloadable content or something?

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

371. Posted:

Nintendo network logo? Thatcn only mean one thing guys, you should be able to connect it up to the Wii-U. :)

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

372. Posted:

I thought people digged luigi's mansion 1 for being so short. :P
That was one of my reasons anyway. o_o

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

373. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Nintendo network logo? Thatcn only mean one thing guys, you should be able to connect it up to the Wii-U. :)

Huh? KIU had NN's logo on it and guess what, it can't connect to Wii U. Having it there simply means it'll be able to either get DLC(I hope it will) or do online co-op or vs. battles. Ninty hasn't said anything about it being able to connect to Wii U, so I think there is a very, very low chance of this happening.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Emaan

374. Posted:

I can easily see DLC missions and or new mansions.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

375. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I thought people digged luigi's mansion 1 for being so short. :P
That was one of my reasons anyway. o_o

Really? I seen a lot of reviewers bag on the original for that very reason. :O
Im not complaining about it being short though, It took my me a good portion of time to beat back in the day :)

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

CM30

376. Posted:

Yeah, the original game's length was one of the biggest criticisms of the title in reviews. From Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi%27s_mansion#Reception

The game has also received criticism, mainly because of the game's length. GameSpot said that Luigi's Mansion "fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures" and that the "short amount of time it takes to complete it makes it a hard recommendation."

and

GameSpy criticized the game's lack in longevity, and they said that the game could be beaten in about six hours

Or from IGN's review:

'And the adventure ends abruptly five or six hours after it's started with no replay value to be discovered.'

AuthorMessage

Emaan

377. Posted:

I honestly don't care much that the game was short. As a kid, I wasn't concerned with how long it was, because it took me so long to figure out how to catch certain ghosts and beat certain bosses. Now that I'm a little older, I can always replay it without worries of it taking too long. Its easy to just jump in, play then beat it. You don't have to invest a bunch of time in it.

Of course I want the sequel to be longer, but that's just my opinion on the first game looking back. :p

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Chaoslink1

378. Posted:

I am really looking forward to this game, Paper Mario: Sticker is also great but I don't like some of the changes and this game I believe keeps the gameplay pretty much the same so I like that :)

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage

CM30

379. Posted:

Yeah, that's why I'm looking forward to it, because it expands on and improves the original Luigi's Mansion rather than trying to overly simplify it and remove some of what people liked in the first place.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

380. Posted:

Does anyone know if Miyamoto's involved in this?

The Emaaloggery