Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,215

kkslider5552000

The designs remind me of De Blob. Considering how that series is probably dead, this is kinda amusing.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

KingDunsparce

I like the new ghost design, but I think it will take a bit of getting used to, being so used to the first design.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

CM30

If you need creepy ghost designs, I think King Boo's design is probably the best of them:

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/6/65/LuigiMansion2-LuigiKingB...

I assume many of the bosses will turn out to be a bit creepy too, like Bogmire and Boolossus from the first game.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

DestinyMan wrote:

The new ghosts look interesting and funny, but I hope there's some seriously creepy ones. You have to smile at that Luigi and Toad art.

Heh, yeah. It's just funny seeing Toad try the now classic 'Scared Luigi' pose. I mean just look at it! XD
http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lmdmde...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

xBASSxMONSTAx

Shop.to are still saying its being released on the end of January?

Why has Nintendo not confirmed the release date yet.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

mrayski

I pre ordered this at target (:

mrayski

KingDunsparce

I love what I've seen of the Toads so far, especially since they did almost nothing in the original.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

e-love

Pikminsi wrote:

I love what I've seen of the Toads so far, especially since they did almost nothing in the original.

Nonsense! They had to brave it the whole game just so you could save!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GamecubeMan

CM30 wrote:

I assume many of the bosses will turn out to be a bit creepy too, like Bogmire and Boolossus from the first game.

If the boss design is even half as "creepy" as one of these two bosses I think the design will be awesome.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Don't know if its been mentioned here yet, but the Japanese release has been stated now as being in the first quarter of 2012. Hopefully there won't be too much more of a wait until we hear something more specific.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Spoony_Tech

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Don't know if its been mentioned here yet, but the Japanese release has been stated now as being in the first quarter of 2012. Hopefully there won't be too much more of a wait until we hear something more specific.

Wow you've had it for almost a whole year now!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Tech101 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Wow you've had it for almost a whole year now!!

Aww crap...well, better not edit it though, I'll leave it as a record for all mankind to witness.

Spoony_Tech

Lol. We all knew what you ment! I can see you're looking forward to it. It's been far too long between these two games!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

I guess I'm just so used to writing 2012. Oh well, world's going to end tomorrow (today Japan time) anyway, so I shouldn't worry too much about some typing mistake.

e-love

All this talk about bosses. Do we even know for sure they exist in this game? I've seen no indication of any ghosts other than the quite generic ones that act as normal enemies.

I wonder if the boos make a reappearance at all as well, other than King Boo.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

All this talk about bosses. Do we even know for sure they exist in this game? I've seen no indication of any ghosts other than the quite generic ones that act as normal enemies.

I wonder if the boos make a reappearance at all as well, other than King Boo.

I believe there are some generic Boos in some of the screenshots or art, and considering the leader is in the game, it's only logical that he has subjects. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GamecubeMan

Whats a good game without a good boss? And yes @Emaan there are boos but no mention of King Boo...... yet

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.