Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,215

e-love

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Emaan We have to do the scarescraper soon!

Yes we do! :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

zoroarkrules25

I just beat the game, i loved the ending.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

I don't know, is there a video to prove it?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

KingDunsparce

undead_terror wrote:

Im starting to think the endless thing is true....I NEED SOME BACK UP!
http://www.cheatingdome.com/nintendo3ds/luigismansiondarkmoon...

I'll play but I doubt the two of us will make it to 25

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Danb159

Got this yesterday and absolutely love it. Luigi is the perfect character for this, and I've actually found myself laughing which I didn't expect. Great game.

I'm away for the weekend with no wi-fi (only 3G) but I look forward to doing the tower of terror with a few people

FC: 3368 - 1387 - 8699

Twitter:

theblackdragon

Hey guys, just so everyone knows, there's a thread here now for people to ask questions regarding puzzle solving/getting through the mansion and for others to give answers as spoiler-filled as you please. that way, we can have this thread for discussion of the game in general and that one to help people who might be really stuck without fear of giving any solutions away to someone who just picked up the game. :3

also i finally unlocked Scarescraper yaaaay. i'll have some more time to play it this weekend (hooray for being off on Easter Sunday~), so maybe i'll get the chance to try it out :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LuigiTheGreenFire

I'm stuck on D-1 right now. That darn tightrope! Whoever designed the gyro controls should be fired!

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

swordx

I just got back from vacation. Would anyone like to play online?

swordx

Drawdler

Wow, I didn't expect the game to be this good. It's truly one of the killer apps of the 3DS. Can't wait to go online with everyone after I beat the story...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

swordx

Nibelilt wrote:

Wow, I didn't expect the game to be this good. It's truly one of the killer apps of the 3DS. Can't wait to go online with everyone after I beat the story...

Yeah, it's my new favorite 3DS game. I was hoping PM:SS would beat KI:U, but oh well. At least this game did. I guess I'm not surprised that PM didn't beat KI...KI:U was amazing!

KI-Kid Icarus: PM- Paper Mario

swordx

MasterWario

I was trying out multiplayer today and the people kept disconnecting halfway through...I hope it's not my internet

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

swordx

MasterWario wrote:

I was trying out multiplayer today and the people kept disconnecting halfway through...I hope it's not my internet

They do that to me, too...It's so annoying...

swordx

Ketchupcat

I was playing online and all of a sudden one person left, then another glitched and left, and then the last one left. But I really wanted to fight the boss, which turned out to be a giant poltergeist that killed me.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

ClassicJetterz

This game is great.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Undead_terror

Almost done the story part of the game and got all upgrades (still need to get boo's and gems) I would like it if they remastered the original mansion as dlc, people who never played the original will have a new expirence while people who played the original will have nostalgia...But of course they will need to remake all the ghosts and put them into a new ghost section.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CM30

Just need to get one more Boo to unlock the final secret mission in Treacherous Mansion. I also need a lot of three star ranks, but that's going to take a while.

Either way, this game is better than I thought it'd be. Also, here's the music from the Old Clockworks and Secret Mine:

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.