Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,215

Angelic_Lapras_King

So got the game today and early on, I came across a sound glitch. The music plays fine but all of a sudden, the sound effects don't play at all, so I'm hoovering a silent Poltergust 5000 and no footsteps can't be heard etc. The sound effect did eventually return to normal, but I didnt expect a glitch like that so early on in a Nintendo game of all things (Shock shock). :/

Any of you lot encountered this? Any word from Ninty if a patch is coming or whatnot?

Angelic_Lapras_King

MasterWario

@Angelic_Lapras_King I've had a glitch where you couldn't see the vacuum bar above Luigi, and I couldn't see the light from my flashlight among other effects as well. I could still the charge bar though, and everything came back shortly so it wasn't much of an issue. Honestly though, I kind of expect there to be glitches like this in the game, considering it's size; I'm just glad there hasn't been any game breaking glitches...let's hope no one finds any.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Geonjaha

Ok. I've played until the end of the fourth stage. Probably ganna check out some of the multiplayer now.
Graphics and atmosphere are really good - it's great that they put detail into so much of the environment.
Gameplay isn't amazing, but it's enjoyable. Overall not a game I'd go crazy over, but one that I'm happy will finally give me something new to play on my 3DS.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

GamecubeMan

Konata wrote:

Just remember to watch out for the rugs that suck you in.

I remember that, I thought that was a glitch at first. >.>

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

If you are on multiplayer, if you are cursed, you need someone to flash the dark light on you, if you are sucked in a rug you need someone to suck the rug or suck up the ghosts, if you flash the metal balls they come after you and blow up but the gold ones leave money.
If anyone needs a friend, im willing to add you.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Anyone playing right now?
Starting a game. :3

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KingDunsparce

Geonjaha wrote:

Anyone playing right now?

Well, I just unlocked the multiplayer yesterday, so I can play.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

zoroarkrules25

I just made it to the final mansion, it is pretty cool. I found a glitch though yesterday. In the secret mine, level 4 i believe it was, i found the boo and killed it but it disappeared into the floorboard and was making the sound it does when you beat them. I went out of the room and back in and there it was with 1 health left. I managed to get it after that.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Arianabtd

GamecubeLad wrote:

Konata wrote:

Just remember to watch out for the rugs that suck you in.

I remember that, I thought that was a glitch at first. >.>

I know, and sometimes you can't even help it! You walk through a door and boom, you're stuck.
It's really hard when everyone else doesn't know what to do. And there isn't a phrase called "Get me unstuck!"

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

I found a glitch in this game the other other day, sadly. It was in D-1, some glitch made Luigi hang on to the Ski lift with his, uh head, instead of the vacuum, and it looked lioe he was pedalling a bike. I had to restart the level, because I couldn't do anything.
So, beware, I guess.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Emaan We have to do the scarescraper soon!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Undead_terror

People I added and need to add me back:
happy
3dash
geojaha
master wario
true hero
popcorn
captin pancakes
luigi green fire
I will be playing alot tonight and play what ever you guys want since I got some time off now.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

paul6891

Getting this tomorrow, can't wait. Just wondering if the games has any street pass functions

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'll probably be on some time tonight. Not sure when but ill post in the new topic when I'm online and waiting for friends.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@paul6891 No streetpass features on this one. Just the local and online multiplayer.

Got this recently, and I am loving it. It's such a great feeling to see Luigi back into the swing of things. Currently at the second mansion.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

I am fighting the final boss right now, it is a cool fight.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Magikarp3

I've added most of the people in this thread - Geonjaha, tech, Konata, Master Wario, GCM, Undead, Pikminsi, 3Dash, Happy_Mask.

I might be online at strange times because I'm Australian, but I look forward to exploring the Tower of Terror with you guys!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

KingDunsparce

Magikarp wrote:

I've added most of the people in this thread - Geonjaha, tech, Konata, Master Wario, GCM, Undead, Pikminsi, 3Dash, Happy_Mask.

I might be online at strange times because I'm Australian, but I look forward to exploring the Tower of Terror with you guys!

If you can right now, I made a room.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Spoony_Tech

Not to be rude but I have very limited space left on my friends list. Like two spots left. If Nintendo ever decided to increase the friend counti would be happy to add everybody!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.