Forums

Topic: Least Favorite 3DS Game? (retail only, please)

Posts 121 to 140 of 141

Stereoman

it definitely is starfox64 3D for me
not enough content. not good use of stereo 3d. only local multiplayer

@trainer_dj considering DOA
its the gameplay which matters. nothing else. first rule in game design. not even story is as important as gameplay.

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

TheN64Dude

Tetris Axis (You can't use the circle pad at all) Not a big deal but there really isn't a reason not to. If the D-Pad is easier people will use it! Don't force em to.

Get "N" or Get Out!

kkslider5552000

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Dead or Alive.

Great game.

?

I can't stand fighting games as a rule, but I make a very strong exception for DoA.

Well you proved my point better than imaginable. Thank you.

Oh right. I forgot that a fighting game can only be "good" when it caters to sexist losers with neckbeards so hefty as to disqualify them from ever having a social life.

intentional irony?

also thanks for being angry and proving my point again.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rayword45

Oh, I guess I could choose Star Fox 64 3D, but I don't own that. I've only played it through after borrowing it.

I'd say that's worth slightly more then the VC price. There is NOTHING going for it besides new graphics, which still aren't that good compared to other 3DS games. Talk about lazy port.

A better shooter to get would be Nano Assault. Cheaper, sexier (I mean the graphics), and actually original content.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

kkslider5552000

rayword45 wrote:

Oh, I guess I could choose Star Fox 64 3D, but I don't own that. I've only played it through after borrowing it.

I'd say that's worth slightly more then the VC price. There is NOTHING going for it besides new graphics, which still aren't that good compared to other 3DS games. Talk about lazy port.

I don't disagree necessarily but if Star Fox 64 3D was a new game it would probably be the best game on the 3DS.

Gamesake

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.
Slow pace, annoying characters, and repetitive dialog.
This game doesn't do anything for me, except give me Digimon deja vu.

...in my pants.

e-love

Mario Tennis Open.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Brando67854321

Sonic generations 3ds - worst portable sonic since sonic labyrinth. This game should have never existed!
Street fighter IV 3d- console versions were far better (I wish SSFIV made it to wii u & it wont due to capcoms lack of confidence in monster hunter 3 ultimate outside of japan & it will bomb in sales bad because no one knows what the series is!)

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

rk3388

SSF|V And Mario Kart 7 D:
I was REALLY dissapointed with MArio Kart 7. Too many of the retro courses are from the wii game and looked worse on the 3DS, i wish they didnt have TWO wuhu island courses, one would have been enough, and i thought a lot of the tracks lacked creativity
( Also battle modes aren't very fun and they got rid of missions like in MKDS)

rk3388

AceGrey

the sims 3!
I've bought it at gamestop for 8€, it's not even worth 8€.
It was boring. (I love the pc version)

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

MikeDanger

Jaws: Ultimate Predator. Yeah it was sorta good, I guess and it kinda surpassed my expectations. I thought it was going to be even worse than Transformers on the 3DS. But it was ok I guess, but yeah really repetitive, like all you do is the exact same thing over and over and over. But for the price you could do worse.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

ScreenSplitter

Any of the LEGO games. They're okay, but they pale in comparison to their console counterparts, which could be ported over with a little more effort on TT's behalf.

Oh, and Rayman 3D. You call a game "Rayman 3D" then make it a port of Rayman 2. What the... really Ubi?

Edited on by ScreenSplitter

ScreenSplitter

SilverLeviathan

Puzzle Bobble Universe, it lasted like 3 hours then it was over

SilverLeviathan

Sjoerd

James Noir's Hollywood something. Bought it for €8,50 on ebay. It was supposed to keep me covered untill the new layton. The puzzles are uninspired and repetitive. It's not that bad, but I could have bought Fallblox with that money, Sigh..

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

Joeynator3000

No clue why I never posted in here.
Anyways, any of the system's launch games...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

No clue why I never posted in here.
Anyways, any of the system's launch games...

Disagree. Just because I recently got Ghost Recon Shadow Wars or whatever. It's really, really good if you can get past some fairly bland aesthetic and whatnot.

Arminillo

FonistofCruxis wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Dead or Alive.

Great game.

?

Yes. It's an accessible, entertaining fighter. I can't stand fighting games as a rule, but I make a very strong exception for DoA.

I'm with WhiteKnight. I wouldn't say I can't stand fighters but they're not normally my thing but I love Dead or Alive: Dimensions. I'm not sure whether DoA: D or MK7 is my 2nd favourite 3DS game. As well as the gameplay being a lot of fun, especially with the interactive stages, its got a great cast of characters who have more personality than most fighting game characters (Guilty gear and Blazblue aside).

Personality, riiiiiiiiiiight.

Actually, Ayane has some messed up stuff in her life. But then there's characters like Zack.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Katernity

the hidden is the worst game I have ever owned, not just for the 3ds but for any system, and my first system was my brother's Atari 2600 in the early 80s.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.