Forums

Topic: Least Favorite 3DS Game? (retail only, please)

Posts 101 to 120 of 141

Brando67854321

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

A wii u version would be nice Sega,I'm just saying.

Fixed that for you! I know they confirmed it was not coming to wii u but a man can dream though. since I don't own a ps3 or 360 & heard how terrible the 3ds version was tacked on, I stopped playing the series because after generations everything will turn to crap again. The 3ds version was so bad it was a sonic rush game with the name "generations" slapped on it!

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Brando67854321

Street fighter 4 3d why portable fighters suck & mortal kombat on the gameboy is anything but proof & I for one am waiting for a wii u version of this game.

RR529

^Dead or Alive Dimensions is a contradiction to your statement that "portable fighters suck"

Seriously though, it's a great game.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Brando67854321

RR529 wrote:

^Dead or Alive Dimensions is a contradiction to your statement that "portable fighters suck"

Seriously though, it's a great game.

When you compare this version to the console versions then yes it does suck.
P.S. dead or alive dimensions is a portable exclusive so I't does not count!

Tsuchinoko

Chris720 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

pretty much every mario game after Galaxy 2 was a rush job compared to usual as far as i'm concerned

except paper mario and luigi's mansion, which will cost more and sadly probably sell less

Oh the sad truth... every Mario game so far has felt quite rushed on the 3DS. NSMB2 looks like NSMBWii but with coins and new stage layouts, but t least it's a fun rehash. I can't comment on SM3DL since I haven't played it, but it's apparently rather short...

Well I for one am looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 2. It's one of my most anticipated games.

And I don't think Mario "sucks" (can we use a thesaurus here? come on people, we're supposed to be a little elevated on this site ) I haven't played any of the 3DS Mario games though, but seeing as how the Galaxy series was utterly amazing, I'm going to disagree with the earlier statement, and just agree that maybe post-Galaxy, maybe they 3DS games haven't reached as far as they could in trying to take the character to a higher level or entertainment. I still want to try SM3DL though, that does look fun.

Aaaanyway, I do want to get back to the original thread. Out of the games I've played, the one that I found the least fun and engaging was Guild01. I know some people outside of Japan want to try it, but I just found it flat and very unbalanced, and sadly, quite boring. The idea of a game anthology is really cool though, so I'm hopeful for Guild02.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Papa_Godzilla

i try to stay away from bad games unless theyre free.
but i had this 2$ bargain bin steel diver....2$,really.
and it was worth all its 2$. what a piece of crap.

also tried the spiderman game, and it was a piece of crap too. no effort was put into this. the camera is wacky,the movements are stiff sometiomes unresponsive, everything is brown. textures are almost non-existent, level design is crap,models are crap,gameplay is crap,the game itself is crap. and whats the point of a spiderman game where you cannot swing your web across the city. interior levels only. WTF

Edited on by Papa_Godzilla

Papa_Godzilla

bobhobob

Asphalt 3D
Bought it cheap at Gamestop for 20 bucks in July 2011 because I needed to solve my racing fix and didn't want to wait for Mario Kart 7 (SUCH A LONG WAIT JEEZUSH!)

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Mieu-Fire

its gotta be steeldriver

MANGO

CrankyBonesGaming

Heroes of Ruin. talk about cheap dungeon crawler

CrankyBonesGaming

kkslider5552000

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Dead or Alive.

Great game.

?

I can't stand fighting games as a rule, but I make a very strong exception for DoA.

Well you proved my point better than imaginable. Thank you.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

iphys

Steel Diver. It might have been cool had it been a cheaper download, but this game definitely wasn't worth $40, and it's hardly something that Nintendo should have used as a launch title to try to entice people to buy the 3DS.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Iceberg

Hard to say, I pretty much like all my 3ds games. Probably shinobi. It's a good game but I didn't know it was a side scroller when I bought it.

Iceberg

rayword45

The Steel Diver hate depresses me, but I understand. It's not for everybody.

I DON'T understand the complaints over lack of content, sure you can beat it in 2-3 hours first run, but that's just blasting through. There's hard difficulty, decals, multiplayer (screw the AI), time trials, and ghosts to beat. Lasted me quite a while and still going.

Anyways, I"m still giving this to SSFIV:3D, not much new content, and honestly overrated as crap. Pilotwings could go here, but that's moreso due to the ACTUAL lack of content.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

FonistofCruxis

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Dead or Alive.

Great game.

?

Yes. It's an accessible, entertaining fighter. I can't stand fighting games as a rule, but I make a very strong exception for DoA.

I'm with WhiteKnight. I wouldn't say I can't stand fighters but they're not normally my thing but I love Dead or Alive: Dimensions. I'm not sure whether DoA: D or MK7 is my 2nd favourite 3DS game. As well as the gameplay being a lot of fun, especially with the interactive stages, its got a great cast of characters who have more personality than most fighting game characters (Guilty gear and Blazblue aside).

scrubbyscum999

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Dead or Alive.

Great game.

?

I can't stand fighting games as a rule, but I make a very strong exception for DoA.

Well you proved my point better than imaginable. Thank you.

Oh right. I forgot that a fighting game can only be "good" when it caters to sexist losers with neckbeards so hefty as to disqualify them from ever having a social life.

I don't necessarily think anything DOA has is bad but, isn't DOA accused of sexism more than any other fighting game. I mean, once I think about, DOA has been accused of ore sexism than any other major fighting series. It's been a main criticism of people who don't like the game. So, why are accusing other fighters of being more sexist. Please give examples.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.