Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,590

Snagrio

Just saw the new eshop trailer. Just when I thought my impatience/hype couldn't get any worse/higher... GAH HURRRRRRRYYYY UUUUPPPPP STUPID TIME!!!!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

The_Rocketman

I wonder what the armor he gets near the end of the trailer does?

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

Joeynator3000

@Tech: Oh...I dunno then. doesn't have GameInformer, lol
Well, looks like I'm all set...its gonna be difficult switching between two new 3DS games. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

komicturtle

Love the personality Pit and Palutena have. Yet, she does seem the type to be vulgar :3

Can't wait to get this game.

komicturtle

Sasukat

Sorry if I am just late and it was confirmed a while ago, but is it confirmed what stores are doing the 3d classics Kid Icarus pre order bonus yet?

Sasukat

komicturtle

From what I know, Amazon and Gamestop are offering them. If you go to their website, you should find a list.

komicturtle

Prof_Clayton

Just pre ordered from Gamestop! If anyone wants to add my fc to play online, go ahead. Either post in this thread or PM me!
I like their personality, but in the new video, the end joke is kind if corny...

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Vincent294

I got an idol card from Game Informer! Maybe I'll buy this sometime to use it.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Kyloctopus

Sasukeanditachi wrote:

Sorry if I am just late and it was confirmed a while ago, but is it confirmed what stores are doing the 3d classics Kid Icarus pre order bonus yet?

It is in Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon in the US. However, according to your page, you seem to be Canadian. Unfortunately, we don't get a free 3D Classic. Instead EB Games, and Best Buy are both offering their own exclusive 5 card set. There are no photos of Best Buy's however EB Games includes The Eggplant Wizard, and Fiend's Cauldren.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

komicturtle

An idol card? I got a "Power of Flight" from Gameinformer

komicturtle

Vincent294

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

An idol card? I got a "Power of Flight" from Gameinformer

Same here.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

The_Rocketman

This game will be certainly worth the weight.

-Pit

Spoony_Tech

I just want my magazine already!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Sasukat

Koops3 wrote:

Sasukeanditachi wrote:

It is in Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon in the US. However, according to your page, you seem to be Canadian. Unfortunately, we don't get a free 3D Classic. Instead EB Games, and Best Buy are both offering their own exclusive 5 card set. There are no photos of Best Buy's however EB Games includes The Eggplant Wizard, and Fiend's Cauldren.

Seriously? That is so stupid. Ah well, hopefully you can't print off the cards otherwise the pre order bonus might as well not exist :/

Sasukat

Kyloctopus

Well you probably will be able to. However where is the spirit in all that?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Snagrio

The animes have arrived!!!! Well, the first segment anyway. But all the same WWOOTTTTT!!!
Note: If the video hasn't shown up on your Nintendo Video channel yet then press the connection test button. It should start downloading after that.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

bonesy91

WingedFish wrote:

The animes have arrived!!!! Well, the first segment anyway. But all the same WWOOTTTTT!!!
Note: If the video hasn't shown up on your Nintendo Video channel yet then press the connection test button. It should start downloading after that.

Whoa, really? I thought those were gonna be over in Japan only? Finally! Nintendo Video actually seems useful.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Snagrio

@bonesy91 I know, the Kid Icarus anime shorts have/are gonna be the best things I've seen on Nintendo Video! The only other one that comes close is (to me at least) Dinosaur Office, RARRRRRR!!!

Snagrio

The_Rocketman

@WingedFish Seriously dude? I still don´t have it in my Nintendo Video.

-Pit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic