Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 501 to 520 of 2,590

Joeynator3000

...To be honest the voice acting in that short scare me...lol. (I dunno why either)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

The_Rocketman

Something is wrong. I downloaded it already and it doesn´t show up in my NIntendo Video channel. I do believe i need assistance.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

The_Rocketman

I actually expected more from the Kid Icarus short, but at least is just the 1rst part.

-Pit

kkslider5552000

Wait, I'm confused. Why is it clearly using the in-game graphics? Why is the only bit of 2d animation in the title on the bottom screen?

I mean, beyond that this is exactly what I was hoping for (a silly yet epic saturday morning anime).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

bonesy91

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Wait, I'm confused. Why is it clearly using the in-game graphics? Why is the only bit of 2d animation in the title on the bottom screen?

I mean, beyond that this is exactly what I was hoping for (a silly yet epic saturday morning anime).

Yeah same here. I think one of the others is done in traditional anime style (2d hand drawn) here's hoping we get that one next week

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

The_Rocketman

I am looking forward to see the 2D anime.

-Pit

FonistofCruxis

I just saw the new trailer and it was epic! I also like between Pit and Palutena's conversations.

Snagrio

The ones I'm most looking forward to are Palutena's episodes. Since the story is a cooking contest in Skyworld, I wonder if we'll see more angels? And I bet what happens is someone accidentally (or on purpose) eggplant cursed the vegetables for the contest, bringing them to life.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

At last! I've got it pre-ordered! And on release date delivery as well! Just 2 weeks away... Just 2 weeks away... GAH!! The waiting is driving me nuts!!!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Retro_on_theGo

Omg, I just saw the new trailer!
The Sheer Awesomeness was too much to describe in words!!! That was Incredible! The gameplay, the new info, the dialogue! It was all perfect! This is seriously looking like game of the year right now! I'm soooooooo hyped!! Glide Armor? Really? Mega Megaman X nastalgia there! Aaawww! Come on release date!!
Pit Stain!

Kyloctopus

Cross your fingers hoping it's not going to be like Duke Nukem

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

voulg160

God i hope not but yet again this is made by Nintendo name one recent bad Nintendo game

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

D33G

@voulg160 Flingsmash?

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Prof_Clayton

lol i just saw the commercial, it is too short but makes it look amazing!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

noname001

I loved Flingsmash!

noname001

voulg160

it was only published by there it was made by annother developer

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic