Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 301 to 320 of 2,590

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

The more news I hear about this game, the more I can't wait!
And I guess I'll have to pre-order it now. Blah Mach 23rd, why do
you have to be so far away?!

As much as I would agree with you I have way to many games I want between now and then. I wouldn't even mind if they moved it back a week!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Vincent294

Perhaps Sakurai likes making games. I know I would. But he works like crazy. Hopefully he'll get a little break after SSB: 4.

Yeah, SSB on the go! And at home!

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Odnetnin

NintyFan wrote:

I was just joking, sheesh. Of course I don't want him overworked.

Comments like these, because I see them all the time and for me eventually it just gets annoying instead of being playful teasing. Even the linked article says the same thing. You may not have meant it, but I'm simply tired of hearing interviewers say, in effect, "Kid Icarus, the game you're still working on, is old news, when is the next Smash Bros. coming out?" and fans demanding it of him and his team already.

Smash Bros. is one of my favorite series of all time because of the amount of content stuffed into each entry, but that quality takes time. Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir; I had to get it out.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

The more news I hear about this game, the more I can't wait!
And I guess I'll have to pre-order it now. Blah Mach 23rd, why do
you have to be so far away?!

As much as I would agree with you I have way to many games I want between now and then. I wouldn't even mind if they moved it back a week!

The only thing for me is, I unfortunately can't afford to get anything else at this time. But at least I've got SM3DL and MK7 to help pass the time. If only Nintendo would release a demo...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

nickcarney

Untitled
Looks like play coins are going to be used in some way.

nickcarney

Radixxs

Oddy wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

Oddy wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

Don't rest too much, Sakurai-san. You have Super Smash Bros. 4 to do next!

Comments like these make me feel so sorry for Sakurai. They really need to let him pass on the reins to Smash Bros. to somebody else.

I was just joking, sheesh. Of course I don't want him overworked.

Comments like these, because I see them all the time and for me eventually it just gets annoying instead of being playful teasing. Even the linked article says the same thing. You may not have meant it, but I'm simply tired of hearing interviewers say, in effect, "Kid Icarus, the game you're still working on, is old news, when is the next Smash Bros. coming out?" and fans demanding it of him and his team already.

Smash Bros. is one of my favorite series of all time because of the amount of content stuffed into each entry, but that quality takes time. Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir; I had to get it out.

Preach it brotha!!

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Spoony_Tech

Was there really any doubt that the eggplant wizard wouldn't appear!?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

misswliu81

Tech101 wrote:

Was there really any doubt that the eggplant wizard wouldn't appear!?

i think some of the earlier footage of the game did give it away, so good point.

misswliu81

Spoony_Tech

I'm not even saying that. Because this game is such a Hugh departure from the original (being that its been so many years). The only iconic thing left from the old games is the eggplant wizard! Not much else would even be able to be compared to the original! Gotta have something for us older folks to remember about!

MERG said:

misswliu81

Tech101 wrote:

I'm not even saying that. Because this game is such a Hugh departure from the original (being that its been so many years). The only iconic thing left from the old games is the eggplant wizard! Not much else would even be able to be compared to the original! Gotta have something for us older folks to remember about!

yep, couldn't agree more.

i remembered the original N.E.S game and yes, uprising is definitely a huge departure from that game. it looks like most of the gameplay will take place in 3D environments, first person, as opposed to the traditional 80s 2-D side scrolling game.

misswliu81

Snagrio

I would assume the Nurse comes back. I wonder what she'll look like considering the heaving anime influence in this game...

Snagrio

Snagrio

NintyFan wrote:

Burgers, cakes, and chocolate in mythlogical Angel Land? Further proof that Angel Land is like Atlantis.

That's a video game for ya. Now if they only had burritos and tacos...

Snagrio

shingi_70

surprised this gamehas no cover mechanic like most third person shotters.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic