Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,590

rockleeson

add me lets fight right now

Name Lee 1461 6458 6833

Katernity

I've been playing tons of online if anyone wants to add me. Its been years since I've been this addicted to a game. I can't stop!

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

rockleeson

Katernity wrote:

I've been playing tons of online if anyone wants to add me. Its been years since I've been this addicted to a game. I can't stop!

lets fight

Name Lee 1461 6458 6833

Odnetnin

Eureka wrote:

..........That "death" tune for some reason in this game is getting stuck in my head. xD

I have the Reaper one in my head (also because of 3D Classics: Kid Icarus).

@Retro If you're asking whether I'm up for some Icarus on Saturday (or any day this week; Spring Break), the answer is YES!

This is probably my favorite online game ever.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

rockleeson

Oddy wrote:

Eureka wrote:

..........That "death" tune for some reason in this game is getting stuck in my head. xD

I have the Reaper one in my head (also because of 3D Classics: Kid Icarus).

@Retro If you're asking whether I'm up for some Icarus on Saturday (or any day this week; Spring Break), the answer is YES!

This is probably my favorite online game ever.

lets fights

Name Lee 1461 6458 6833

Spoony_Tech

So what's the highest intensity level anyone has beat any level on? I gave 8 a shot on the first level but lost probably on the very last hit of the last boss so 7 is my highest! I'm still early in the game though so my weapons are not as strong. I've got a weapon gem from spot pass and I don't have enough hearts to open it. Over 30 thousand. Ouch.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Late

I beat the first level on highest intensity yesterday. Currently on Chapter 14 and going to try second stage on intensity 9 today.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Magi

I didn't see this in the last few pages of this thread:
I ordered this game for my son via Amazon for 39.99. I just got an e-mail stating they were giving me a $10 refund which brings the total to $29.99. Check your e-mail if you ordered from Amazon.

Magi

Wiiner

@Tech101 I managed 9 on the first and 8 on the second for now. The rest range about 6-4

WII U ID: WiinerMario
3DS FC: 3695-0014-0565
PSN ID: Wiiner1
XBL ID: Wiinermario

Spoony_Tech

Yeah Magi that was talked about day one and two of the release. Also best buy gave a refund as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Popyman

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone up for some multiplayer on the weakend? Can't play until Saturday, because of schooool. I'd love to play online more!

I'll add you. Unless I already did, I dunno. I'm pretty certain the 3DS Friend Code thread is like the lurker only thread because I don't know almost anyone on my Friend Code list so far.

You guys should add me. I'll be around on Saturday, not sure what times though.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Whopper744

On Chapter 15...or 16....now I don't remember.
Anyway, such a good game. Using the buttons instead of the touch screen right now though...I think i like it better for land battle anyway.
Still using the Fortune Bow..Have a pretty good one. Too bad I get my butt kicked from the crazy good people online, but I usually end up in 3rd or so at least.

Anybody get their Club Nintendo AR card in NA yet by the way??? I think mine might have got sent to the wrong address ( I had my old one as my default apparently)...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Shadowflash

Woohoo! My copy of Uprising FINALLY got shipped . Estimated arrival is the 30th...can't wait .

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter:

Snagrio

I can't seem to stick to any one weapon. Especially because I keep getting new and better ones and then fusion doesn't help matters either.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pogocoop

Well I finally got this... Yesterday I played 10 hours non-stop... Oh god... This game is Too good.. Its as close to perfect as anything can get...
Anyways, I am addicted to multiplayer, Using my Pandora's claws I have racked up over 220 kills (:< Not bad considering I played the main story for about 5 of those hours, The story is excellent BTW. I really like the character dialog. -

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Whopper744

I know the higher your weapon rating in Light Vs. Dark, the more damage it puts on your team when you die...does it sort of do the same thing in Free for All? Like, give you less points or something??
Not the best at this, and I need a good weapon to fight.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Pogocoop

Ya' Know, I'm not to sure either, I'm pretty sure that is how it works though.... Although I could be wrong...Imma gonna go test it out, assuming I don't get distracted and end up playing all day again, I shall report my findings back here.

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Whopper744

@Pogocoop
Yeah, I'm guessing it works that way. Thanks for checking it out...I'm stuck at work until 5:30 est...though my 3DS sits next to me right now, I can't play it.
Kind of sucks.

Pogocoop

Alright I'm back and here are the results : With a Pandora's claws valued at 239,
First kill:172
Second kill(aginst a full HP opponent):438
After first death death:399
kill against weekend opponent:581
another death(people killed me while I wrote down my findings -_-) : 542
after the last kill I ended up on :613

And now the results of using a super weak fourtune Bow, Valued at 109
First Kill:122
First death: 104
Second kill: 226
2nd Death:208
3rd kill:342
Ending up on after Damaging someone:404

The amount of points you gain seems to be influenced heavily on opponents reaming HP, Much more so then the value of the weapon. With my crappy bow I had pick off weaker foes to get any kills what so ever , but with my claws, I took down people at full-near full HP So really, I see no disadvantage to using the better weapons in free-for-all...

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic