3DS Forum

Topic: Hero Bank

Showing 1 to 20 of 21

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

1. Posted:

A fighting game by Sega, I don't know what it's really about besides it deals with money.
[youtube:btIyynDUj7I]

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

2. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

it deals with money.

In the end, doesn't every game? ;)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

3. Posted:

...Can anyone translate that?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

4. Posted:

this looks like every kid's anime ever made, more interesting character designs aside

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Veloster

Veloster

5. Posted:

Translation:
SUPER! HYPER! EXCITED! JAPANESE! QUICK! COLOURS! FUN-TIME!

The greatest scene in T.V history

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

6. Posted:

I can already see all the "Take my money!" gifs this game will spawn. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Geonjaha

Geonjaha

7. Posted:

Link-Rova wrote:

Translation:
SUPER! HYPER! EXCITED! JAPANESE! QUICK! COLOURS! FUN-TIME!

Seems relatively short for a Japanese game name. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.
Help bring Dragon Quest back to the West, so we can all resume having fun.

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

8. Posted:

Link-Rova wrote:

Translation:
SUPER! HYPER! EXCITED! JAPANESE! QUICK! COLOURS! FUN-TIME!

I'm almost taking that seriously, actually....

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

9. Posted:

looks like a game about money and battles? kind of reminds me of an anime "C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

10. Posted:

Its made by SEGA, I'm interested.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

11. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Its made by SEGA

which means it will never be released here

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

12. Posted:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

13. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

... What exactly do you think PunchOut!! plays like? :P

Erm, I've never played a PunchOut game. :$
/slinks away in shame

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

14. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

... What exactly do you think PunchOut!! plays like? :P

Erm, I've never played a PunchOut game. :$
/slinks away in shame

That awkward moment when you don't know what you are talking about :l

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

15. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

... What exactly do you think PunchOut!! plays like? :P

Erm, I've never played a PunchOut game. :$
/slinks away in shame

That awkward moment when you don't know what you are talking about :l

that even more awkward moment when someone talks about your awkward moment ;)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

16. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

... What exactly do you think PunchOut!! plays like? :P

Erm, I've never played a PunchOut game. :$
/slinks away in shame

That awkward moment when you don't know what you are talking about :l

that even more awkward moment when someone talks about your awkward moment ;)

Indeed. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

17. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

... What exactly do you think PunchOut!! plays like? :P

Erm, I've never played a PunchOut game. :$
/slinks away in shame

That awkward moment when you don't know what you are talking about :l

that even more awkward moment when someone talks about your awkward moment ;)

Indeed. :p

But it turns out it's not as awkward as what you are talking about and two guys gang up on you ......MOVING ON TO THE THREAD!

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

18. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

looks like a game about money and battles? kind of reminds me of an anime "C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control"

That's what I was thinking but instead of using something like a Digimon, you get armor and you fight for yourself!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Blast

Blast

19. Posted:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! This trailer made me bust out laughing!!!! ^.^

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Veloster

Veloster

20. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Just by going with what I saw, it's Punch Out with a Wonderful 101-esch design while involving Wario-like money greed.
...
...
What...?

... What exactly do you think PunchOut!! plays like? :P

Erm, I've never played a PunchOut game. :$
/slinks away in shame

That awkward moment when you don't know what you are talking about :l

that even more awkward moment when someone talks about your awkward moment ;)

Indeed. :p

But it turns out it's not as awkward as what you are talking about and two guys gang up on you ......MOVING ON TO THE THREAD!

Hi, I'm Brian. I'm here to save you money on your car insurance. [^_^]

The greatest scene in T.V history