Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 5,116

Nardar

How can you pass certain skills to children? For example Chrom and Sumia to Lucina. I really want to pass the Galeforce to Lucina.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Void

+++SPOILIARZ ALERTZ+++

Nardar wrote:

How can you pass certain skills to children? For example Chrom and Sumia to Lucina. I really want to pass the Galeforce to Lucina.

Before you start the chapter where you have her join you as a blue unit, make Galeforce Sumia's last equipped skill.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Arianabtd

SPOILEY SPOILER FROM CHAPTER 9
Holy crap!
Emmeryn! Jumped, off a thingy.
What the heck!? I spent all the time protecting her, and there she goes JUMPING OFF A CLIFF. Well that sucked.
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER
Other then that really annoying thing, I'm really enjoying this.
I've locked myself in my room (almost) all day playing.

Oh and another thing, I just got My character (Ariana) and Stahl hitched.
He's probably one of my favorite characters, so I had to make it happen x3.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Nardar:

POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE NOT PAST CHAPTER 13-ISH, I FORGET

according to what I've read, the child inherits the last equipped skill on the parents' list — e.g. if you were to marry Donnel to Lissa, open their skills lists and rearrange them so that Donnel's lv. 15 Villager 'Underdog' skill and (provided you reclassed her around into a Dark Flier) Lissa's 'Galeforce' skill are both at the bottom of their parents' currently-equipped-skills lists, then enter and play the appropriate paralogue, the child will inherit both of those skills. The skills they inherit aren't set in stone until you enter the paralogue and begin playing the map, so don't worry if the paralogue has already shown up on the map and you're not ready yet; just don't play it 'til you are. :3

Chrom is a special case, though — Lucina will only get Aether from him (as will Female Morgan), and Male Morgan will only get 'Rightful King'. Olivia is another special case, as her son cannot inherit her 'Special Dance' skill, so don't bother trying.

END OF SPOILERS

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

Konata wrote:

Holy crap!
What the heck!? I spent all the time protecting her, and there she goes JUMPING OFF A CLIFF. Well that sucked.
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER

Yea it was a bit sad too. And I'm enjoying the game too i'm at chapter 20.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

lightbringer

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Slight Spoilers Ahead Regarding a Bonus Map The Walhart map was hard, but the new character looks really cool. To get the new unit Chrom will have to fight him (Walhart), and then when you beat the level you'll unlock him. He has his own class, but it only has one skill

Is he only available before the final battle as well?

Edited on by lightbringer

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

e-love

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I paired Cordelia with Lon'qu.

They're literally so perfect together. So is their (crazy) daughter!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Gamesake

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just met Nowi, ... Wtf dude... lol

That's Fire Emblem's jail bait character. She's almost as unlikable as Maribelle.

...in my pants.

theblackdragon

^ to be honest i kinda wish i didn't have to use her, but that Wyrmsbane ability of hers is top-notch toward the end of the game when everyone's throwing wyvern riders at you left and right. I think I married her to LIbra in my original file, and those support conversations were about as lame as her and Donnel's.
why can't everyone be as much fun as Tharja

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ktribal

Konata wrote:

Holy crap!
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER

Oh @Konata, we have the same taste in men, first Allen from HM:ANB and now Stahl. I paired him with my male MU during my first playthrough chapters. ^_^ I like very much how unassuming, unfancy and ordinary he is. He was pretty heartbroken when MU married Lucina though, and he rebounded with Olivia. It's pretty awkward around camp now.

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

ktribal

Also I've gotten around to building up Ricken.

Minor spoilers
I think it's mean that in his support conversations he always talks about how he wants to be close to Chrom, how he wants to build himself up as a key part of the Yllisean host, and all that... and yet, he doesn't even Chrom as one of his support conversation partners. Too cruel. Haha, kind of like how Kellam is bullied from the box art of the game up to when he is 'mentioned' in the credits.

Also this just in: new Spotpass content, yay.

Edited on by ktribal

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

Arianabtd

ktribal wrote:

Konata wrote:

Holy crap!
END OF SPOILEY SPOILER

Oh @Konata, we have the same taste in men, first Allen from HM:ANB and now Stahl. I paired him with my male MU during my first playthrough chapters. ^_^ I like very much how unassuming, unfancy and ordinary he is. He was pretty heartbroken when MU married Lucina though, and he rebounded with Olivia. It's pretty awkward around camp now.

Haha. (Remember Allen is ALL MINE. :3) I like How Stahl is simple, and he talks about food a lot ( my kind of man x3) and he's pretty cute, for a Videogame character.
I made him a Paladin before he popped the question xD.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@Konata You married Stahl? Be prepared to cook...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

@Konata Not to mention his dream is to try the worlds best food.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

Oh man, I had my avatar's flaw as luck, and Inigo (his son) can get Armsthrift and 52 luck, but since my flaw was luck he can get a max of 47... dang...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.