3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,721 to 1,740 of 4,973

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,721. Posted:

Yeah, I have a file that's completed, one for Support conversations, and one on Hard and Casual(although that one may be saved over...) and one of those files is going to have Lon'qu and Cordelia.

Whatever maps we're getting today, I can't wait.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,722. Posted:

I hope we get Lost Bloodlines 2, the new class looks pretty cool.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,723. Posted:

Yeah, that's really the one I can't wait for. Just gotta figure out who I want to convert into that class.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,724. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

EDIT: I paired up my avatar with Cordelia my first time through. That was cute.

I did that too. She's one of my favorite female Awakening characters. And thats saying something considering most FE women look pretty to begin with (to put it conservatively).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,725. Posted:

Finally started using Vaike. He's just seen his first battle :D

"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,726. Posted:

@WingedFish Yeah, I have to agree.
@SkywardLink On my new file I really should use him more... oh, btw, I saw you were looking to get the one of the grinding DLCs, just be aware that if you do, they get fairly boring fairly fast.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,727. Posted:

I'm 3 hours in and I'm really enjoying it.
I started randomly pairing people together, I'm not sure if that's a good strategy or not x3

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

1,728. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I hope we get Lost Bloodlines 2, the new class looks pretty cool.

They're adding a new class?

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,729. Posted:

@lightbringer Give me a minute to post the video here...

Skip to about 1:13.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Late

1,730. Posted:

Every day I come here to take a look at your discussions and "cry a little" because I can't play this game yet. ;(

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,731. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@WingedFish Yeah, I have to agree.
@SkywardLink On my new file I really should use him more... oh, btw, I saw you were looking to get the one of the grinding DLCs, just be aware that if you do, they get fairly boring fairly fast.

Oh, I decided against the grinding DLCs. I figured I could level up my characters on my own, (especially with Paragon) and that I'd rather have a class than unlimited gold (besides, I'm changing Vaike to a barbarian and then a warrior with the goal of every other enemy dropping a Bullion).

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

1,732. Posted:

@3Dash

Ah, thanks. Dread Fighter, is it? They can use magic as well as use swords/axes; seems pretty sweet.

The DLC so far has been okay. I mean hearing the old music again is cool, but I kinda wish the characters had quotes or something. All they say is, "....!!"

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,733. Posted:

@lightbringer Yep, and if you continue a bit further, with the Chaos pack or whatever it's called, there's a Bride class.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,734. Posted:

I just married Vaike off to Miriel. It wasn't as hilarious as i'd thought it'd be, but it was still kinda funny. I'm working on Libra and Tharja right now, it's quite promising (though anyone paired with Tharja seems to be pretty funny). Nowi and Donnel was kinda lame, not as much fun as i'd thought it'd be for sure (but i'm looking forward to using the two of them later on in the game, holy crap), and Lon'qu and Panne... now that was hysterical :D
the plot of fire emblem has never been truer than now :O :O :O

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,735. Posted:

Dang, no Lost Bloodlines 2. At least without the pack. I've heard people who own the pack get the map's early, so I may just have to test that.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

1,736. Posted:

@Skywardlink Gotta finish my school, then I'll see if I got the Lost Bloodlines 2, because I got the whole pack.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,737. Posted:

Anna can have a kid, right? It's the only reason I'm having my avatar marry her in my second playthrough. She can't marry anyone else.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,738. Posted:

The only child I'm aware of her having is Morgan.

AuthorMessage

lightbringer

1,739. Posted:

Yeah, it's the same with Say'ri, Tiki, and Flavia. Can't marry anyone outside the avatar so their only possible child is Morgan.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,740. Posted:

Slight Spoilers Ahead Regarding a Bonus Map The Walhart map was hard, but the new character looks really cool. To get the new unit Chrom will have to fight him (Walhart), and then when you beat the level you'll unlock him. He has his own class, but it only has one skill :(