Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 5,116

Arianabtd

^I chose my flaw as Luck also, I thought it would be the least-worst thing to pick x3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

So did I. I chose Magic as my strength.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SkywardLink98

Wow. Owain has 51 luck, so I got him a forged Brave Sword (even named it since he likes names), and when he has someone paired up with im he can hit 4 times with 40+ attack on the chapter beofre the final one... he's definitely over-leveled.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

ktribal wrote:

Minor spoilers
... Haha, kind of like how Kellam is bullied from the box art of the game up to when he is 'mentioned' in the credits.

lol, some of those after-the-game descriptions in the credits were kinda cruel. D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ktribal

Hey I have a question. Suppose my darling Stahl has been a Cavalier > Great Knight > Paladin. He has great stats now, around the 30s-50s. However, what if I were to Second Seal him into a Myrmidon for the 'Vantage' skill, I see that most of his stats will be maxed (in green), around the 20s. If I Master Seal back to the more advanced class (like Paladin because that's his final job), will I recover all the stats I lost? Will his stats revert to when he was a Paladin or will I have to work his stats up again from the Myrmidon stat cap? :/

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

Void

ktribal wrote:

Hey I have a question. Suppose my darling Stahl has been a Cavalier > Great Knight > Paladin. He has great stats now, around the 30s-50s. However, what if I were to Second Seal him into a Myrmidon for the 'Vantage' skill, I see that most of his stats will be maxed (in green), around the 20s. If I Master Seal back to the more advanced class (like Paladin because that's his final job), will I recover all the stats I lost? Will his stats revert to when he was a Paladin or will I have to work his stats up again from the Myrmidon stat cap? :/

I dunno, I haven't tried it out yet, as the way I work, I use all my change seals on a person first, and then I use a Master seal when I can change them into a class I want them as. (And if I want to, level them in a few advanced classes as well.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

SkywardLink98

ktribal wrote:

Recently I did something similar with Owain so he'd get the armsthrift. He was near maxed out, like your Stahl is and when he went back up he got his old stat's back. It would seem they get all their stat's back, so you can try, but that's the only time I've done something like that.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Woot! Got a bunch of people at and near level 10 and just got some seals! This game is so fun.

Don't use seals before reaching level 20. The enemies that you fight after chapter 12 or so are all level 20 + advanced class, so if you do it at level 10, you'll be underleveled and will need to use more seals to get back the stats you lost. It's much easier to hold off to level 20. Unless it's something like cleric that hard to grind, then go for level 10.

Whopper744

So I checked my activity log stuff this morning, and now, this is my top three :

1. Zelda : OOT 3D
2. Fire Emblem Awakening (I have had this game for two weeks...that's it....I have played the crap out of it)
3. Kid Icarus Uprising (I never thought a game besides Zelda would surpass this in play time).

SPOILER STUFF AHEAD CAPTION :

I beat the game last name and chose the happyish ending. What a game. The ending was good...not my favorite ending every but it was good. You can go back to that last level as many times as you want anyway. I played Casual Normal since this was my first Fire Emblem game besides the GBA one through the Ambassador program, but I didn't play it much yet. I may try Classic / Hard next. I dunno. Still glad I married my avatar and Lissa. Just seemed right to me. I dunno ,

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

ktribal

SkywardLink98 wrote:

ktribal wrote:

Recently I did something similar with Owain so he'd get the armsthrift. He was near maxed out, like your Stahl is and when he went back up he got his old stat's back. It would seem they get all their stat's back, so you can try, but that's the only time I've done something like that.

That's very helpful, thank you so much.

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

SkywardLink98

I wish the Ike DLC was out. I'm trying to create the unbeatable streetpass team, which so far means just grinding enemies that can't even land a blow. The Ike DLC on the other hand has level 20 advanced class enemies, meaning there could be at least a slight challenge there.

ThePirateCaptain

How exactly does the whole spotpass team thing from the bonus box work? I recruited Florina from FE7 by paying for her and there's a bunch more characters in the bonus box as well. Do you just select them to have them appear on your map then play a level to recruit them?

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

founder3

My code is 0103-9594-0151
Squeaks
I'm currently playing fire emblem

Code: 0103-9594-0151
Name: Squeaks
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Whopper744

CapnPancakes wrote:

How exactly does the whole spotpass team thing from the bonus box work? I recruited Florina from FE7 by paying for her and there's a bunch more characters in the bonus box as well. Do you just select them to have them appear on your map then play a level to recruit them?

You can fight and defeat them to recruit the leader or pay to recruit the leader. You can't recruit the rest of their team.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Aqueous

ktribal wrote:

He will mostly, the stats will suffer stat bonus and restrictions upon returning to the class but it keeps the highest recorded value, also it has some kind of leveling thing, you can max out stats as say a Paladin but even if the stat cap is the same in General, you might see a small reduction of your stat as an example but you'll keep most of the stats and if it is a class you hit the caps on you should have the caps again depending on the class your leaving.

Edit: Oh almost forgot, Lunatic+ Chapter 3 is insane, I agree with the other person who mentioned the difficulty, but if beat wireless will open up which should ease future challenges a little...... or not. However I find it not so much impossible as random as enemies get a random number of random skills, normally not passing 2-3 depending on the foe. It prevents me from trial error planning and it creates a lot of doomed openings for me.... Also I find it funny how the enemies won't even attack Kellam to you recruit him.
Also what is all the hate for my wife from? >: (

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

@Aqueous
Who's you wife?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.