Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 5,116

TysonOfTime

Joshers744 wrote:

Is there any new DLC available today?? I can't get online right now at work.

I dunno yet, the eShop updates at 12 EST.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Whopper744

TysonOfTime wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Is there any new DLC available today?? I can't get online right now at work.

I dunno yet, the eShop updates at 12 EST.

ah yes. Got ahead of myself. I hope for the EXP DLC. Already spent the money on it, now I just want it to get some of my team strong enough to keep from getting killed while Chrom, my avatar, Marth, and Jafar, kill everything.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

theblackdragon

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Aqueous
Spoilers Ahead
Oh yes, that makes sense. "Mom, I'm gonna kill you to save dad."

(a) dammit, spoilers... but i kinda saw it coming D:
(b) i'll let y'all know as soon as i get to that point :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Dang it, I'm still on the fence on if I should get this game!
My brother is telling me No, because ill get bored with it quickly, but as I'm reading here, it doesn't seem boring at all. And I also want Luigi's mansion, and I won't have enough for both so I'm FREAKING OUT.
Help? :3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Ugh... I'm not liking Ch 12...

Stupid 16 Cavaliers...
pouts

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Whopper744

Konata wrote:

My brother is telling me No, because ill get bored with it quickly, but as I'm reading here, it doesn't seem boring at all. And I also want Luigi's mansion, and I won't have enough for both so I'm FREAKING OUT.

My opinion, I don't know what would be best for you.
Honestly, I've always been a first party Nintendo fan, so Mario (and Luigi for that matter) rank pretty darn high on my video game priority list. About 2 weeks ago, I would have said Luigi's Mansion without any second thoughts. Now that I played the demo for this Fire Emblem Awakening, and went out and bought it last Friday, i can't say for sure which game would be best. This is the first Fire Emblem game I've played and I'm 23. I always just knew Marth and them from Smash Bros. I have to say, I am really liking this game.. If you are new to this kind of stuff, the easiest difficulty has been a lot of fun for me personally. I plan on getting Luigi's Mansion anyway though, so I can't say what would have happen should I have had to make the same choice as you....if I had to pick one for you though, I actually may have to say Luigi though, since usually, you just can't go wrong with most games Mario related.
Even so, you may want to find a way to give them game a try. Start with the demo on the eShop.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Arianabtd

@Joshers744
I have already played the demo, and I enjoyed it. it's just that I don't get much money each month. So it takes me two months to save up for a $40 game, so if I get Fire Emblem, ill have to wait till later to get Luigi's mansion.
Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it!
ill have to meditate on this...

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

New_3DaSh_XL

Konata wrote:

So, I just got this and it is taking over my life. Quite literally. I can't stop thinking about it. Sometimes it's harder to get to sleep because I can't stop thinking about it. I'm getting my school done faster so I can play it sooner. Since I got it on the 13th, I have played 1 other game(SSBB online for about 30 minutes). So far I've played it about 35-40 hours. On Saturday I played it for 11 hours straight, because I couldn't take my hands off my 3DS.

So, on the minus side, you may be looked at as an extreme addict if you buy this game. On the plus side, or still possibly minus, you will love this game immensely.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Whopper744

3Dash wrote:

Konata wrote:

So, I just got this and it is taking over my life. Quite literally. I can't stop thinking about it. Sometimes it's harder to get to sleep because I can't stop thinking about it. I'm getting my school done faster so I can play it sooner. Since I got it on the 13th, I have played 1 other game(SSBB online for about 30 minutes). So far I've played it about 35-40 hours. On Saturday I played it for 11 hours straight, because I couldn't take my hands off my 3DS.

So, on the minus side, you may be looked at as an extreme addict if you buy this game. On the plus side, or still possibly minus, you will love this game immensely.

yeah. For me, I have never tried to sneak in so much game time at work. I think it's just because it's so easy to pick up and put back down.

New_3DaSh_XL

Joshers744 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Konata wrote:

yeah. For me, I have never tried to sneak in so much game time at work. I think it's just because it's so easy to pick up and put back down.

Yeah... uh... I think I may have broken some personal records for "Most time spent playing video games in a single day" "Most time spent on one game in a single day" and maybe even "Most time overall spent playing video games in one week"

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Aqueous

Thank you @theblackdragon and at least you won't know when it happens

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Whopper744

Anybody see if any new DLC available today yet? Sorry, I guess I'm being anxious for the EXP one.

Snagrio

3Dash wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Konata wrote:

Yeah... uh... I think I may have broken some personal records for "Most time spent playing video games in a single day" "Most time spent on one game in a single day" and maybe even "Most time overall spent playing video games in one week"

According to my Wii records, I spent over 14 hours playing SSBB at one time.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Arianabtd

After Meditating (Playing Mario Kart.) I have decided to get this game, so hopefully ill be back soon to chat about it x3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Void

Konata wrote:

After Meditating (Playing Mario Kart.) I have decided to get this game, so hopefully ill be back soon to chat about it x3

Not untill next week, which, by then you will have spent 40+ hours on it.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

e-love

/me comes out of hiding from all the spoilers in the last few pages of this thread.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Gamesake

Every time I load up the game I have to reselect Japanese language or else it defaults to English outside of cut scenes. Not a big deal but it's bugging me.

...in my pants.

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

/me comes out of hiding from all the spoilers in the last few pages of this thread.

Sorry about that. I'll just stay away from this thread for a while... /crouches in a corner in shame.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

theblackdragon wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

@Aqueous
Spoilers Ahead
Oh yes, that makes sense. "Mom, I'm gonna kill you to save dad."

(a) dammit, spoilers... but i kinda saw it coming D:
(b) i'll let y'all know as soon as i get to that point :3

Sorry about the spoilers D:

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Whopper744

Just hit 24 hours in play time this morning. Got it last Friday evening.

Be careful in the new EXP map DLC by the way. I had them counter attack me just as hard as I hit them sometimes.
Looks like I won't be able to level up my weak people like I thought. Anybody else think it doesn't help as many stats when you level up during this map?? What all determines how much will improve??

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.