Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 5,116

terribledeli

Finally found a copy at my local Target. I kid you not, it was hidden behind three copies of Zhu Zhu pets in their glass case.

terribledeli

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5771-9850 | Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

Snagrio

terribledeli wrote:

Finally found a copy at my local Target. I kid you not, it was hidden behind three copies of Zhu Zhu pets in their glass case.

Well that is just (wait for it) terrible for a game of that caliber to be shoved behind such shovelware.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

terribledeli wrote:

Well that is just (wait for it) terrible for a game of that caliber to be shoved behind such shovelware.

I use to purposely do that year's ago when I didn't have enough money to buy it that week. All the way behind the crap!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

The new DLC tomorrow is for Leif, and it's called Lost Bloodlines 1. I'm hoping we also see EXPonential Growth, and a Bonus Box map (the next one should be the one with Walhart).
Edit: Just checked and the spotpass maps came out 2 weeks apart in Japan, but since it's already made, we might get it tomorrow anyway.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

theblackdragon

lol, shoving something you really want behind a bunch of random crap is a common tactic. If ever you notice that an item you want is conspicuously missing from shelves, be sure to check behind everything else on that shelf to make sure it hasn't been hidden by someone who had planned to pick it up later on. congrats on finding a copy, though, terribledeli :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Tech101 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

terribledeli wrote:

I use to purposely do that year's ago when I didn't have enough money to buy it that week. All the way behind the crap!

lol me too!

itsanandito

I'm still looking for a physical copy of this game I'm not sure what happened to the shipment. Gonna try calling some retailers tomorrow.

itsanandito

Ernest_The_Crab

Man the music in Chapter 10 was pretty awesome. Anyone know if there are any more themes like that afterwards?

Also, can you support with any of the DLC characters or are there only card versions of people?

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Snagrio

MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD, WARNING, WARNING, MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD!!! (sorry Retro )

Those of you who are on FanFiction and/or DeviantArt will get this joke better then others.
Untitled

Congrats Lucina, you've just caused your father to be shipped with his distant ancestor. XD

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

TysonOfTime

WingedFish wrote:

lots of spoil stuff lol everyone already knows

NOOOOOOO

Retro hasn't even started playing yet AT LEAST USE SPOILER TAGS

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Snagrio

TysonOfTime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

NOOOOOOO

Oops. The official website had her profile in it so I figured everyone knew by this point. My bad. I'll put big bold spoiler marks on it.

Snagrio

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

NOOOOOOO

Oh dear god! Thank you that was close! D: I'm gonna have to avoid this thread until Friday now.

I apologize deeply for my utter carelessness @Retro, I fogot you don't have it yet. I feel so genuinely awful right now...

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

NOOOOOOO

Oops. The official website had her profile in it so I figured everyone knew by this point. My bad. I'll put big bold spoiler marks on it.

Thanks a bunch! I'm still only on chapter 5. I'm taking my time!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
What happens if a female avatar marries Chrom, will Lucina still try to murder you?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Aqueous

SkywardLink98 wrote:

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
What happens if a female avatar marries Chrom, will Lucina still try to murder you?

My guess is yes with different dialog possibly.

Ends Spoilers

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

LinktotheFuture

Check Best Buy for a copy. I just looked online, and several stores in my area have it in stock.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

SkywardLink98

@Aqueous
Spoilers Ahead
Oh yes, that makes sense. "Mom, I'm gonna kill you to save dad."

Whopper744

Is there any new DLC available today?? I can't get online right now at work.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.