Showing 1 to 20 of 103
1. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:04 BST
I am listing all the figure codes I managed to come by from different websites, the only one I found regarded by Capcom as exclusive in its website was Platinum Ryu, but I didnt found anywhere if the other ones are exclusive to password or can be obtained in the roulette. I am pretty sure there must be codes for the other gold/platinum/special figurines, it would be kind of random and senseless if they just released all of the codes at launch and left the few remaining and not related fighters without one code at least, thats why I also ask everyone to post any codes you happen to have not listed here, or if in the future a new one is published not here please share them below even if you consider the code or its figurine widely popular, obvious or useless. (Bookmark, as favorite &/or click "watch this topic" for practical contributing/consulting, its updated often)
1. Platinum Chun-Li "A" (Tokyo Game Show): zAAkcHVbHk
2. Platinum Ryu (Capcom-Unity website): DPrkMnybCd
3. Silver E. Honda (SpotPass): uUDsTlmbUN
4. Gold Blanka (SpotPass): DmdkeRvbxc
5. Gold Chun-Li: tLWkWvrblz
6. Gold Guile: qeJkznDbKE
7. Gold M. Bison: CgIsQNWbHu
8. Gold Ryu: KjckTnSbwK
9. Gold Zangief: hinsVnebTu
10. Platinum Akuma: RYSsPxSbTh
11. Platinum Cody: naMkEQgbQG
12. Platinum Dan: rDRkkSIbqS
13. Platinum Ibuki: ilMsRBabpB
14. Platinum Juri: OfQkARpbJR
15. Platinum Ken: NyosHgybuW
16. Platinum Makoto: GHakWCTbsl
17. Platinum Rose: GKkkXXtbSe
18. Platinum Sakura: uzTsXzIbKn
19. Platinum Vega: PqUswOobWG
20. Special Akuma: uQHkWgYbJC
21. Platinum Cammy: dfukkvGbdt
22. Platinum El Fuerte: mhikghwbsf..........credit goes @sykotek
23. Platinum Fei Long: MzisXzabBF
24. Platinum Lv5 Dhalsim: JKbsOVHbVC..........credit goes @sykotek
25. Platinum Lv6 Hakan: rLPbyLgbUy
26. Bronze Rufus: nnhksyvbZy
27. Gold Abel: wRqsWklbxT
28. Platinum M. Bison (Game Informer website): EebkxqWbYJ
29. Silver Lv6 Dudley: ZRhsNTMbIA
30. Platinum T. Hawk: tWEsvzubiz
31. Gold Seth: PkwkDjqbja
32. Platinum Sagat: QWzkDXWbeH
33. Platinum Guy: AjtsAbWbBD
34. Platinum C. Viper: xopknDzbqS
35. Platinum Chun-Li "B" (Nintendo Power magazine): hjekwnEbxG
36. Platinum Dee Jay: DaRkBPubLf..........credit goes @kazui
37. Bronze Lv6 Adon: jeNbhRXbFR..........credit goes @kazui
38. Platinum Gouken: awvbqIDbWd
39. Special Juri: vvlbccVbMk
40. Gold Lv6 Gen: kGzstOybxs..........credit goes @kazui
41. Special Lv6 Ryu: imMbAAcbPH..........credit goes @kazui
42. Special Lv6 Chun-Li: BuykPjdbFb..........credit goes @kazui
43. Special Cammy: evSkTnQbwQ..........credit goes @kazui
44. Gold Lv6 Ibuki: tvfsYAPbDo..........credit goes @kazui
45. Platinum Lv6 Cody: ATjbYbObru..........credit goes @kazui
46. Gold Akuma: GmPsKoYbZK
a) Credit goes @Stereoman and @LightSamus for confirming all of the codes work in every region 3DS/game. b) Case sensitive codes, Tried to list chronologically, Figurines level 7 by default, unless otherwise noted.Quoted capitals ("A", "B") are same character/color/level figures with different stats (HP, AT, SC, UC) &/or posec) Character "l" varies from code to code, try both upper case i and lower case L. Credit goes @sykotek for this.
IMPORTANT, on my web browsing for codes I have read that deleted/traded figurines or erased game saves where this codes were used, wont work again with such previously used codes.
If you are not credited for a contribution in this OP, is because someone contributed the same info earlier.
Edited on Tue 24th July, 2012 @ 17:55 by tripunktoj
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj
2. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:26 BST
On a side note... What the blue and pink SC and UC squares are they for? can they affect the battle outcome?
3. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:43 BST
■Gold Vega: CgIsQNWbHu■Silver Balrog: PqUswOobWG
■Gold Vega: CgIsQNWbHu
■Silver Balrog: PqUswOobWG
first thanks for the cool info , hum do u think you can only get those figures via code ?!yes works with european SF4those two seem wrong
first Cgls ... is golden M.Bisonsecond PqUs... is silver Vega
thanks again ... hum if those are all St.7 figures there should 35 all then ? plus some doubles so i guess about 40 ? phew many code writing ...
4. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:44 BST
i think SC means super combowhile UC means Ultra combodont know if they affect but sounds logic ? as in real fights ?!
5. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:48 BST
That's awesome, how can I help find these?
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
6. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:50 BST
@Stereoman: You are welcome. I took some of the codes from japanese web sites and gamers, so Balrog, Vega and M.Bison swap their names between them among different territories, for copyright issues with M.Tyson, not sure about it.
EDIT: The only one I found regarded by Capcom as exclusive in its website was Platinum Ryu, but I didnt found anywhere if the other ones are exclusive to password or can be obtained in the roulette. I am pretty sure there must be codes for the other gold/platinum/special versions of level 7 figures, it would be kind of random and senseless if they just left the few remaining and not related fighters without one code at least, thats why I also asked everyone to post any code missing.
Edited on Sun 3rd April, 2011 @ 05:12 by tripunktoj
7. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:56 BST
@sykotek: Besides coming across a site I wasnt lucky enough to find, i think Capcom may eventually release new ones on its web page, tv shows, magazines or maybe live events in the future that could share new codes, Thanks for helping!
Edited on Fri 1st April, 2011 @ 05:56 by tripunktoj
8. Posted: Fri 1st Apr 2011 05:58 BST
oh that dictator thing on gold vega was right , the dictator is M.Bisonhum well dont know why its different ...but never heard of balrog oO
9. Posted: Sat 2nd Apr 2011 18:13 BST
Were these codes given away as a promotion or something?
10. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 03:14 BST
Anyone have a Western Balrog code or a El Fuerte code?
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
11. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 05:04 BST
@revoc: Not really sure, some were made public through different live events, web pages and even spotpass in japan.
@Odnetnin: Not at this moment, lets just hope this thread gets more popular in order to reach people knowing more codes!
Edited on Sun 3rd April, 2011 @ 05:05 by tripunktoj
12. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 06:14 BST
Codes kinda ruin the whole "collecting" aspect in my opinion, but they help me because no one uses Street Fighter's StreetPass in my area, so now I can gaze at these shiny figures all day.
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
13. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 14:41 BST
How do you collect those normally?
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
14. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 15:00 BST
@Sneaker13I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can either trade figures with someone or use something similar to the lottery in Smash Bros Melee. There might be other ways, but I don't know because I haven't encountered anyone yet.
15. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 20:57 BST
The only one I found regarded by Capcom as exclusive in its website was Platinum Ryu, but I didnt found anywhere if the other ones are exclusive to password or can be obtained in the roulette. I am pretty sure there must be codes for the other gold/platinum/special versions of level 7 figures, it would be kind of random and senseless if they just left the few remaining and not related fighters without one code at least, thats why I also asked everyone to post any code missing.
I also think trading is the same as password, since most g/s figures I got in trade were obtained from passwords
Edited on Sun 3rd April, 2011 @ 21:00 by tripunktoj
16. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 21:18 BST
Get points from fighting and stuff, then at the figure collection you play the slots
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >
17. Posted: Mon 4th Apr 2011 10:11 BST
thanks for these guys.
I'm in Australia and the following don't work:Gold Vega (M, Bison West): CgIsQNWbHuSilver Sakura: uzTsXzIbKnSilver Dan: rDRkkSIbqSSilver Chun-Li (Tokyo Game Show): zAAkcHVbHk
just a heads up lol
Edit:@sykotek and @nani_kaYup works now, thanks guys
Edited on Tue 5th April, 2011 @ 10:35 by LightSamus
18. Posted: Mon 4th Apr 2011 10:21 BST
@LightSamus: I'm not in your region, but I'm gonna presume you likely typed them in wrong, sometimes its lower case l (as in "laundry") and sometimes its upper case I (as in "I" don't wanna do it). If one doesn't work, try the other...and as for Chun-Li, you may just wanna try again for the Chun-Li. If you get upper and lower case mixed up, it won't work. I'll separate it out, so its a bit easier to distinguish between upper and lower. z AA kc HV b H k
19. Posted: Mon 4th Apr 2011 11:02 BST
I can confirm this! I had the same problem, and it was solved with switching the l (laundry) with an I (I'm) =)They all worked fine with me. Thanks for all the codes! =D
Triforce - "Whatever you love, always pursue it. It's worth it in the end."3DS FC: 4081 - 5480 - 6467
20. Posted: Tue 5th Apr 2011 02:35 BST
Just today I revieved a spot pass notification with the Blanka code I already posted, anyone else got a different code?