Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 261 to 280 of 828

shingi_70

Motomu Toriyama should have wrote the storyline.

On that note since this is a modern square eniz game the chances of seeing Lightining are pretty high aren't they?

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Ralizah You know how it works. We will get a demo 1-2 weeks before release. Unless you're saying you want it now?!

Why not? People know it is coming over. A good demo might build more hype for it.

I'm mainly just sore that Europe is getting it before us, though, and with a better special edition. I guess it is only fair, though, considering they get shafted everytime a cool Atlus game comes out.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

DualWielding

Ralizah wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Ralizah You know how it works. We will get a demo 1-2 weeks before release. Unless you're saying you want it now?!

Why not? People know it is coming over. A good demo might build more hype for it.

I'm mainly just sore that Europe is getting it before us, though, and with a better special edition. I guess it is only fair, though, considering they get shafted everytime a cool Atlus game comes out.

I wonder if NOA is going to give the Agnes figurine as an exclusive to a specific retailer like best buy or gamespot,

PSN: Fertheseeker

Ralizah

ferthepoet wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I wonder if NOA is going to give the Agnes figurine as an exclusive to a specific retailer like best buy or gamespot,

That's kind of an expensive exclusive, isn't it? Still, I would be excited to find out it could be obtained in the U.S.
Otherwise, I'll be keeping my eyes on ebay.

At least the U.S. gets the awesome Japanese cover art!

Magikarp3

Sony_70 wrote:

On that note since this is a modern square enix game the chances of seeing Lightning are pretty high aren't they?

I was about to make fun of this but then I remembered this game has a costume system. Who knows, it might actually happen

I would be more excited about the pre-order bonus but I imagine having a figurine is likely to send me down the collector slippery slope. Or make non-gamer friends think I'm creepy. Probably both.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I haven't heard anything about the story, but if it's anything like Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light then I wouldn't be too excited for it :/

It won't be. The story wasn't written by interns this time. No, we're talking about the writer of Steins;Gate over here. It'll be fine storywise.

STEINS;GATE!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

now this game is too great to not feel hyped!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Andyv01

wow, have already spent more time playing the BD demo than it took to complete steamworld dig... it looks great, has depth of strategy and enjoying the job skill combinations. top banana's...

this Minotaur is giving me a hiding though : / ...any suggestions?

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

MAN1AC

sevex wrote:

If only this game would play as well as it looks.

I've heard nothing but positive things about the demo and the gameplay online looks great.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Windy

Pre-Bought and waiting. Come on Demo in North America!

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

SheldonRandoms

I better rev up those 3DS RPG's, cause i'm sure hungry to finish some of them before this game comes out.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BSlyTheGamerGuy

This game looks amazing and will definitely be something I'll pick up when it hits in the United States, especially since I've been dying for a great traditional RPG type game to come along for the 3DS that isn't Kingdom Hearts. Every piece of video or online preview I've read on Bravely Default has been stellar and the last time I was this excited to play an RPG was with Golden Sun way back in 2001/2002, so consider this game a part of my 3DS collection the day it see's release in the good ol' United States.

I'm actually surprised the 3DS doesn't have more of an RPG library since it seemed like the Gameboy Advance and the original DS were powerhouses in that genre, hopefully this game with satiate that thirst and the console see's more of a variety throughout 2014 and 2015.

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@BSlyTheGamerGuy What rock did you just crawl out from underneath?! This has been the break out year for rpgs on the 3ds. Unlike the hit or miss on the ds almost every rpg on the 3ds has been highly rated and worth playing! I can count at least 8-10 (including this one) more then worth playing! I rather have one quality rpg over the 1 out of every 4 good on the ds. Plus it takes a bit longer to develope 3d rpgs as oppose to 2d rpgs like the ds versions!

Its going to be hard to hear people talking about this for two months while we wait here in NA! Oh well I guess I have plenty to hold me over!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

BSlyTheGamerGuy

Aside from Mario & Lugi, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop, and Rune Factory, I didn't know there was more of an RPG selection on the 3DS. But then again I've only owned one for about a month and haven't dove too deep into it's library aside from the core Nintendo stuff like Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@BSlyTheGamerGuy Then you my friend are one lucky person! Here is a list of plenty more all rated 8 or higher on Metacritic. Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem Awakening, SMT IV, Etrian Odyssey IV Etrian Odyssey Untold, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Soul Hackers (actually 7.5 on Metacritic), and what else am I forgetting here people? Not to mention a few good eshop ones as well!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Its going to be hard to hear people talking about this for two months while we wait here in NA! Oh well I guess I have plenty to hold me over!

I know what you mean. Lucky for me I will have A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D World and a PS4 to keep me busy till then. Still the need for a good RPG is very strong.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@BSlyTheGamerGuy Then you my friend are one lucky person! Here is a list of plenty more all rated 8 or higher on Metacritic. Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem Awakening, SMT IV, Etrian Odyssey IV Etrian Odyssey Untold, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Soul Hackers (actually 7.5 on Metacritic), and what else am I forgetting here people? Not to mention a few good eshop ones as well!

Project X Zone.
Pokemon X and Y,

Edited on by Ralizah

Spoony_Tech

Wait I'm not quite sure what this means! Is NA getting the figure?

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic