Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 241 to 260 of 828

Tasuki

Wow I wasn't expecting February for NA, I was thinking we would have to wait till Summer for this game. I am seriously tempted to preorder this game. Either that or wait to see if I get any gift cards for Christmas and use them towards that.

Just a quick question is NA getting a collector's edition and if so what's in it?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Yes NA is getting a collecters edition but it doesn't have the figure that EU has. CD, art book ext... I wasn't surprised by the date. Oddly enough I said to myself Valentines day and I wasn't off by much! The game is ready now and not sure way we are getting later then EU!?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: So it just has a CD and an art book? I will have to see if I can get the money for that then. And yes if its ready now that is kinda odd how they are waiting till February to release it. Maybe they are afraid of the release of the PS4 and Xbox One over shadowing it or even Link Between Worlds?

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Yeah I thought of that just now as well. Since Nintendo is localizing it they don't want to cut into either of the sales as both look like excellent games!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Magikarp3

I seriously can't get over how good this game looks. The battles and cities are all drawn and rendered so nicely! When you idle in the demo town and it zooms out to show the entire city perched precariously between cliffs, with turbines and rotating gears all over the place - it's just fantastic.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Tasuki

@Spoony_Tech: AH yeah if Nintendo is localizing it then that's probably it. They wanted to have the holiday season just to A Link Between Worlds. Its kinda nice though since I am picking that up as well so by February I should be ready for Bravely Default.

My Backlog

sevex

If only this game would play as well as it looks.

sevex

CanisWolfred

I was totally expecting February. Yes! I shouldn't get the collector's edition, but dat soundtrack!

EDIT: Wait, the collector's edition doesn't have the figure?
...YES!!! Now I'm totally getting the collector's edition!

sevex wrote:

If only this game would play as well as it looks.

Get out.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Magikarp3

2 hours into the demo and there's still heaps more stuff to do. If I wasn't already excited for this game, I certainly am now

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

FishieFish

So is this game good for somebody that only FF game is XIII-2?

"No one said you could touch."

CanisWolfred

^It's a return to form, it has solid gameplay, which you don't see a lot of RPGs these days, and reportedly it has a great story.

FishieFish wrote:

So is this game good for somebody that only FF game is XIII-2?

It's not really a Final Fantasy game. But if you like RPGs, it's worth a try.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

gurtifus

I love the battle system with this "Brave" and "Default" mechanics. Battles are more complex and more interesting than classic turn based battles.
Also the music is fantastic and like Mellowkarp said, the zoom out effect in town is excellent.

gurtifus

gurtifus

By the way, how many pervert of you will watch under Agnes's dress after receiving their collector edition ?

Edited on by gurtifus

gurtifus

Banker-Style

The Music,the music it's so beautiful.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Magikarp3

If you found this game boring, you might want to try it in hardcore mode. Suddenly, all random encounters become boss-battle-difficulty! Your party gets wiped out by a couple of Kobolds who have team coordination! I actually had to start paying attention to what was happening in battle, and I can barely remember the last time I had to do that.

I haven't heard anything about the story, but if it's anything like Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light then I wouldn't be too excited for it :/

Magikarp3

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

I haven't heard anything about the story, but if it's anything like Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light then I wouldn't be too excited for it :/

It won't be. The story wasn't written by interns this time. No, we're talking about the writer of Steins;Gate over here. It'll be fine storywise.

Oh. Hey.

This game just got even better

Ralizah

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

It won't be. The story wasn't written by interns this time. No, we're talking about the writer of Steins;Gate over here. It'll be fine storywise.

!!!

I love Steins;Gate!

I wish NA could get a demo too.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Spoony_Tech

@Ralizah You know how it works. We will get a demo 1-2 weeks before release. Unless you're saying you want it now?!

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mellowkarp wrote:

So it will be a good comedy with interesting time travel ideas that turns into borderline the best thing ever after a while? Sweet, I'm down with that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic