Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 281 to 300 of 828

Magikarp3

Whoa, good thing I forgot to pre-order XD

I am going to regret not getting a soundtrack though :/

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ralizah

What.

This is the figure? Seriously? The one Europeans are paying for than $50 for in the CE? Are you sure that's not a Chinese knock-off someone posted online?

Geez, now I'm really happy with what we're getting. Everything except that... thing... WITH the original Japanese cover art, for half the price.

Yeah, I don't mind the wait.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Noots

Just got the game. I loved the demo. I have registered about 10 friend codes, however I still only seem to have the two workers I got from the demo to help rebuild my town. Are the friend codes only for summoning or am I doing something wrong?

3ds fc:5343-8495-1755

Spoony_Tech

Noots wrote:

Just got the game. I loved the demo. I have registered about 10 friend codes, however I still only seem to have the two workers I got from the demo to help rebuild my town. Are the friend codes only for summoning or am I doing something wrong?

From what I've heard you need streetpasses I believe. However what do I know I'm from NA afterall!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jey887

You need to make sure you refresh your streetpass data Noots. I've added all you guys in the online gaming thread and I have 20 workers. Think that's the cap.

Beautiful game. Anyone else find themselves just standing there to make the camera zoom out? That starting city looks so darn pretty.

Jey887

Spoony_Tech

I think I need to go mia on this topic! 2 month media blackout as its painful to here others talk about this game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jey887

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think I need to go mia on this topic! 2 month media blackout as its painful to here others talk about this game!

Heh, sorry dude. Now you know how we felt with that 1 week gap for 3D world.. Although I appreciate 2 months isn't quite the same. It'll be worth the wait though

Jey887

Evloret

I played the Demo a ton, and because I both hungered for an RPG and wanted something that was 4 Heroes, I got this.

I've not played much though, i'm busy adding Friend Codes.

Edit: I've added everyone who posted here on pages 14 & 15 so far, could anyone who reads this do the same please? I know there's a dedicated thread to the codes, but it's like, fifteen hundred pages long...

Edited on by Evloret

3DS FC:5198-2437--9175

Maraccuda

Just got the game. Almost didn't get the special edition though.
Yes the figure is ugly. Buy the everything else is great. The artbook is really nice.
I know America will get everything but the figure (you shoudl be thankful lol) but I still think the large outer box is really nice as well.

Anyways, anyone want to add me for town rebuilding thingy? I need some slaves.. I-I mean workers. Thanks.

3DS friend code: 1504 7004 6233
Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari: ICE with Lapras, Snorunt and Bergmite.
Currently playing: Pokemon, Bravely Default

Joe007

hey all in one of tutorial quests called "hunt for hidden items" it says there's 50 pg hidden in caldisla's inn, I looked everywhere and can't find it, any clues?

Edited on by Joe007

Joe007

Geonjaha

CanisWolfred wrote:

Maraccuda wrote:

Anyways, anyone want to add me for town rebuilding thingy? I need some slaves.. I-I mean workers. Thanks.

You need Streetpass for that. Go outside.

Slavery was supposed to make things easier. Going outside? sob

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

default01

I got the game in the UK today, and I'm a new 3DS user, but I can't seem to find a way to set the voice track to Japanese with English subtitles.

Can anyone please tell me how I can do this? This game supposedly has dual audio.

default01

default01

Thanks, I found it!

The game should have the option right from the very first menu instead of hiding it under "tactics" when the story has already started though.

Is there a way to watch the opening movies when the story starts in Japanese with English subtitles?

default01

Jamouse

@default01
you'll get an item pretty early on called D's notebook which will allow you to watch all the cut scenes again in whatever language you've set the game in.

Jamouse

SheldonRandoms

A figures a figure, so if I had the choice, I would take it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@CanisWolfred If it had to be there, in a box with the rest of the collectors edition, then probably yes.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic