Hello, and welcome to our ongoing guide to every Unique Monster location in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. There's a ton of these massive beasts to find and fight in Monolith Soft's latest adventure — somewhere in the region of around 140 — and plenty of them are super-tough to locate, hidden away in secret areas and hard to reach spots.
In order to help you lovely folks out in your hunting endeavours, we've put together Unique Monster Location guides for every area in the game. In this particular guide, we're starting out with the Aetia Region, so let's get stuck in!
Xenoblade Chronicles - All Unique Monster Locations For Aetia Region Full, Aetia Region Upper & Elgares Depths
Aetia Region, Full
1. Witchwind Kujjat - Level 59
2. Repulsive Deepus - Level 24
3. Petrivore Judomar - Level 31
4. Sycophantic Lilith - Level 5
5. Lapdog Veece - Level 9
6. Sensitive Catullus - Level 26
7. Househunter Carly - Level 21
8. Wicked Wolf Aranqui - Level 70
9. Phantom Streya - Level 51
10. Well-Plated Zelinka - Level 53
11. Altruistic Maribel - Level 29
12. Perturbed Bilkin - Level 13
13. Indiscreet Gombaba - Level 12
14. Migratory Circe - Level 14
Aetia Region, Upper
1. Spiralhorn Baccro - Level 56
2. Stonehoof Torphan - Level 57
3. Timbercorn Cthinos - Level 61
4. Keen Chicky-Chiky - Level 59
1. Fang-King Clavein - Level 80
This article is part of our Xenoblade Chronicles 3 walkthrough and guide series. We'll help you survive your journeys across Aionios with information you'll need to make the most of the game, such as How to Unlock Traversal Skills (Wall Climbing, Rope Sliding, Scree Walking, Hazard Neutralization), How to Unlock and Upgrade All Heroes and Classes, 16 Tips & Tricks We Wish We Knew Before We Started, How to Get Affinity and XP Rewards from Collectopaedia Cards, How to Gain 100% Completion, and How to Unlock the Nopon Coin Xchange.
We'll also let you know where to find Every Rest Spot Location, All Secret Area Locations, Every Ferronis Hulk Location, and All Unique Monster Locations (including Aetia Region Full, Aetia Region Upper & Elgares Depths, Fornis Region, Pentelas Region, Keves Castle Region, Cadensia Region, and Origin Interior), plus All Meal Recipes, Effects & Where to Find Them.
We can also help out with specific sidequests, such as How to Complete the 'Uniting the Seven Nopon' Quest, and How to Complete the Nopon Register Quest, tell you how to make the most of Chain Attacks and the Soul Hack ability, and offer advice on if you should play the previous Xenoblade Chronicles games before starting XC3, How Long to Beat the Game, and How to Take a Screenshot Without the HUD
And finally, you can check out our review and Where to Buy Xenoblade Chronicles on Nintendo Switch, if for some reason you haven't yet picked up the game!