1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HammerGalladeBro

Kirby and the Forgotten Land at launch and a Smash King Dedede amiibo.

My next (planned) Switch purchase will be Mario Strikers: Battle League in June.

HammerGalladeBro

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

Freek

I bought 3 physical games last week. Kirby, Deaths Gambit Afterlife Definitive Edition and Skul: The Hero slayer Collectors Edition
Also bought 3000th Duel and The Messenger digitally.

Edited on by Freek

Freek

Nintendo Network ID: Freek001

NintendoByNature

Bought Yooka Laylee. I played the impossible lair back at launch and loved it. I know this is quite different, but im willing to give it a shot.

NintendoByNature

Silly_G

I traded in my standalone copy of Monopoly (which I also own via Hasbro Game Night) at EB Games, which offered me a surprisingly high AU$10 (I was expecting less, frankly), and with my Level 4 membership, I received an extra 20% (rising to $12), and with a special birthday trade-in deal (which offers 50% extra trade-in value), I got $18 for it. Not too shabby!

And with that trade-in, I caved in and bought the download card for the Happy Home Paradise (Animal Crossing) DLC, which normally costs a ridiculous $37.50.

Considering how regularly I play the game, I succumbed to the DLC and have played it for a couple of hours. It plays almost exactly like Happy Home Designer on 3DS. They might as well have made it a standalone budget release with some save data crossover for owners of New Horizons (and perhaps offer a discount for digital owners of New Horizons so that they wouldn't have to pay a physical premium).

Either way, I'll likely double-dip on a complete physical edition should it ever materialise, be it locally or in Japan.

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Magician

Darq: The Complete Collection
Double Dragon & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle
Crystar

Switch Physical Collection - 1,006 games (as of September 30th, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ophone

Untitled

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

dmcc0

Some more added to the backlog as it was my birthday yesterday:
My wife got me Andro Dunos II and the Hori Mini Fight Stick for Switch and my Kids got me Dragon Quest VII on 3DS.

I also got some XBox and eShop credit from in-laws etc so went on a bit of a spending spree: SMT IV, Picross e4 & Liberation Maiden ticked off the 3DS wish list and Weird West, Death's Door, Battle Chasers & Alex Kidd in Miracle World on Xbox. Pretty decent Birthday I think!

dmcc0

Barbiegurl777

Got Pretty Princess Party, Pup's & Purrs Animal Hospital, Ryan's Rescue Squad for Nintendo switch off amazon relatively cheap~ 🥰💕

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

JasmineDragon

Bought Mary Skelter 2 last week and I just received Paradise Killer (both physical).

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

XandertheWise

bought and installed Chrono Cross for my Switch Lite yesterday. Been a long long time since I played the game

XandertheWise

TowaHerschel7

Pokemon Shield, Neoverse: Trinity Edition, and Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~Mewkiafan7~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

XandertheWise

same here where Im still sort of thinking about getting Pokemon Shield sometime later this month or wait til next month since Im kind of broke right now since Im paying membership at the recreation center to use their exercise gym. 44 bucks monthly or pay 300 bucks for the annual pay.

Id rather pay 44 bucks monthly for cheaper membership anyway

XandertheWise

jdrocks89

Picross S Genesis & Master System Edition (Digital)

jdrocks89

Silly_G

I caved and ordered Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. I’m really irate about the download requirement (apparently it’s optional, but there’s still a sizeable download involved when EA’s Burnout has remained complete at Version 1.0 since launch) but it was cheap enough that I was willing to tolerate the sloppiness of the product (at AU$23).

I’m not terribly optimistic, and suspect that the GTA Trilogy is a limited release, but I would be open to buying it new for AU$30 or less, and that’s frankly more than what Rockstar deserve for releasing such a crappy product. I’ll most likely skip it otherwise. I bought L.A. Noire for about the same price back when.

Edited on by Silly_G

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
I bought this game after I sold my LEGO Jurassic PS4 due to no longer having interest with the game. I genuinely never like Jurassic franchise nor even care with the movies.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

FX102A

Received my physical copy of Romancing Saga 2 and waiting on my copy of 13 Sentinels.

Also hovering over some more purchases.

FX102A

Anti-Matter

99 Vidas
I bought the game from eshop for $1.99 (Huge Sale)

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic