Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 4,636

XandertheWise

same here where Im still sort of thinking about getting Pokemon Shield sometime later this month or wait til next month since Im kind of broke right now since Im paying membership at the recreation center to use their exercise gym. 44 bucks monthly or pay 300 bucks for the annual pay.

Id rather pay 44 bucks monthly for cheaper membership anyway

XandertheWise

jdrocks89

Picross S Genesis & Master System Edition (Digital)

jdrocks89

Sisilly_G

I caved and ordered Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. I’m really irate about the download requirement (apparently it’s optional, but there’s still a sizeable download involved when EA’s Burnout has remained complete at Version 1.0 since launch) but it was cheap enough that I was willing to tolerate the sloppiness of the product (at AU$23).

I’m not terribly optimistic, and suspect that the GTA Trilogy is a limited release, but I would be open to buying it new for AU$30 or less, and that’s frankly more than what Rockstar deserve for releasing such a crappy product. I’ll most likely skip it otherwise. I bought L.A. Noire for about the same price back when.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Anti-Matter

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
I bought this game after I sold my LEGO Jurassic PS4 due to no longer having interest with the game. I genuinely never like Jurassic franchise nor even care with the movies.

Anti-Matter

FX102A

Received my physical copy of Romancing Saga 2 and waiting on my copy of 13 Sentinels.

Also hovering over some more purchases.

FX102A

Anti-Matter

99 Vidas
I bought the game from eshop for $1.99 (Huge Sale)

Anti-Matter

Eeros

Picking up Shin Megami Tensi III: Nocturne today. And I'll probably be getting more SMT on 3DS while the sale lasts. I started playing SMT 4 on 3DS and its been super fun. Played it all weekend.

Eeros

Magician

Andro Dunos II
Gear Club Unlimited 2 Ultimate Edition (all DLC on cartridge)
King's Bounty II (obtained for free as part of a B3F2 deal)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GeneralFulbright

Assassin's Creed the Ezio Collection.
Never played any AC game before, I really enjoy this

GeneralFulbright

Solaine

13 sentinels: aegis rim
I am excited to see the story live up to its reputation

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

jdrocks89

Sega AGES: Shinobi
Sega AGES: Wonder Boy in Monster Land

jdrocks89

zetadoubleu

Don’t Starve Together finally made it on the Switch! Been playing for years

add me on discord for voice chat during gameplay - zetadoubleu#5672

Switch Friend Code: SW-2781-0941-8218

Allspice

Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Both have been on my wishlist for a long time and since they're on sale, I decided now is as good a time as any to get them. I also got a 1TB SD card today too, so I now have double the space to work with.

Allspice

jdrocks89

Perky Little Things (Physical)

jdrocks89

Ninfan

Contra rogue corps. I was on sale for €1:99 normally 39:99

Ninfan

Tasuki

Ninfan wrote:

Contra rogue corps. I was on sale for €1:99 normally 39:99

I wouldn't even pay that much for that game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Magician

@Ninfan @Tasuki

Contra Rogue Corps might be one of the worst games in the franchise (Contra: Legacy of War for PS1 is the worst, imo), but for whatever reason I really like Rogue Corps. If it didn't have the Contra name attached and the gear progression wasn't convoluted I think more people would like it.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic