Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 3,568

NeonPizza

Virtua Racing - (Sega Ages)
VS. Excitebike - (Arcade Archives)

Edited on by NeonPizza

"ExcuuuUUUUSE ME, Princess!"
Switch Friend Code: SW-1323-8872-2420
I demand Crystal Pepsi & Noid Domino's Pizza!

RR529
  • The Booster Course Pack DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (bought last Friday).
  • Physical pre-order of Kirby & the Forgotten Land (which should hopefully arrive this Friday).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

AndrasLOHF

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to prepare for part 3 later this year.

AndrasLOHF

1UP_MARIO

Kirby. Will be fun

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

jdrocks89

Dying Light: Platinum Edition (Physical)

jdrocks89

Dany4k

Untitled

Today's haul. Got pokemon for 30$ so I'm really happy with it. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Alpha Saphire!

Edited on by Dany4k

Dany4k

Ryu_Niiyama

Kirby and the forgotten land and rune factory 5 just shipped.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Solaine

Got Seabed on discount, this really is more of a novel than a lot of the other visual novels but its nice and relaxing, very hard focus on description of normally unnecessary things though. I wonder if i will find it too boring or enjoy it greatly

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Kaioken

This week I’ve bought the Mario Kart 8 dlc, Kirby and the forgotten land
And at last I finally bought Hades
Gonna be a good weekend

Kaioken

Silly_G

Just Kirby this week. I've also pre-ordered the Animal Crossing series 5 amiibo album (I already have all of the cards good to go).

I'm really tempted to finally pick up the Animal Crossing DLC this week, but I'm also really resenting it as it's bloody expensive (more than half of what I paid for the game itself!).

I've also bought a crap-ton of turnips for the first time (over 8 million bells' worth), and I'm hoping that some kind stranger will allow me to sell them on their island (if my own prices fail to deliver) as Nintendo is currently offering another 7-day NSO trial.

If I make a lot of bells this week, then I probably won't ever bother grinding for bells ever again, which will give me plenty of time to enjoy the DLC content (and the amiibo cards).

Either way, in the event that a complete physical edition materialises, be it locally or in Japan, I'll grab that too.

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

jdrocks89

This War of Mine: Complete Edition (Digital) 95% off

jdrocks89

kkslider5552000

I got the Megaman Zero/ZX Collection finally. Tbh, I was slightly worried being the 3rd Megaman series compilation on Switch would mean there wouldn't be enough retail copies out there, so it made sense to buy it over other things at this point.

It is also weird that as a huge Megaman fan, I've only played one of these, and I technically only own four retail Megaman releases (even if another one of them is also a collection).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Misadventures of Tron Bonne Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy TRON BONNE < Link to LP

Donutman

I purchased Kirby this week, but used my points to get metro redux and inside. Couldn’t get into metro after a few hours, happy I didn’t really pay for it. Kirby has been lots of fun for all of us. I’ll play inside at some point. But for $3/free, it can wait.

Donutman

Askalt

I got recently physical copy of FFX/FFX-2 for switch, never actually played this one, but I heard many times it's one of best in the series.

Askalt

Magician

Dodgeball Academia
Grow: Song of the Evertree
Eternal Radiance
Neo Cab
Paradise Killer

Switch Physical Collection - 978 games (as of August 10th, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic