Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 4,673

Sisilly_G

Just Kirby this week. I've also pre-ordered the Animal Crossing series 5 amiibo album (I already have all of the cards good to go).

I'm really tempted to finally pick up the Animal Crossing DLC this week, but I'm also really resenting it as it's bloody expensive (more than half of what I paid for the game itself!).

I've also bought a crap-ton of turnips for the first time (over 8 million bells' worth), and I'm hoping that some kind stranger will allow me to sell them on their island (if my own prices fail to deliver) as Nintendo is currently offering another 7-day NSO trial.

If I make a lot of bells this week, then I probably won't ever bother grinding for bells ever again, which will give me plenty of time to enjoy the DLC content (and the amiibo cards).

Either way, in the event that a complete physical edition materialises, be it locally or in Japan, I'll grab that too.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

jdrocks89

This War of Mine: Complete Edition (Digital) 95% off

jdrocks89

kkslider5552000

I got the Megaman Zero/ZX Collection finally. Tbh, I was slightly worried being the 3rd Megaman series compilation on Switch would mean there wouldn't be enough retail copies out there, so it made sense to buy it over other things at this point.

It is also weird that as a huge Megaman fan, I've only played one of these, and I technically only own four retail Megaman releases (even if another one of them is also a collection).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Donutman

I purchased Kirby this week, but used my points to get metro redux and inside. Couldn’t get into metro after a few hours, happy I didn’t really pay for it. Kirby has been lots of fun for all of us. I’ll play inside at some point. But for $3/free, it can wait.

Donutman

Askalt

I got recently physical copy of FFX/FFX-2 for switch, never actually played this one, but I heard many times it's one of best in the series.

Askalt

Magician

Dodgeball Academia
Grow: Song of the Evertree
Eternal Radiance
Neo Cab
Paradise Killer

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

HammerGalladeBro

Kirby and the Forgotten Land at launch and a Smash King Dedede amiibo.

My next (planned) Switch purchase will be Mario Strikers: Battle League in June.

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

Freek

I bought 3 physical games last week. Kirby, Deaths Gambit Afterlife Definitive Edition and Skul: The Hero slayer Collectors Edition
Also bought 3000th Duel and The Messenger digitally.

Edited on by Freek

Freek

Nintendo Network ID: Freek001

NintendoByNature

Bought Yooka Laylee. I played the impossible lair back at launch and loved it. I know this is quite different, but im willing to give it a shot.

NintendoByNature

Sisilly_G

I traded in my standalone copy of Monopoly (which I also own via Hasbro Game Night) at EB Games, which offered me a surprisingly high AU$10 (I was expecting less, frankly), and with my Level 4 membership, I received an extra 20% (rising to $12), and with a special birthday trade-in deal (which offers 50% extra trade-in value), I got $18 for it. Not too shabby!

And with that trade-in, I caved in and bought the download card for the Happy Home Paradise (Animal Crossing) DLC, which normally costs a ridiculous $37.50.

Considering how regularly I play the game, I succumbed to the DLC and have played it for a couple of hours. It plays almost exactly like Happy Home Designer on 3DS. They might as well have made it a standalone budget release with some save data crossover for owners of New Horizons (and perhaps offer a discount for digital owners of New Horizons so that they wouldn't have to pay a physical premium).

Either way, I'll likely double-dip on a complete physical edition should it ever materialise, be it locally or in Japan.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Magician

Darq: The Complete Collection
Double Dragon & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle
Crystar

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ophone

Untitled

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

dmcc0

Some more added to the backlog as it was my birthday yesterday:
My wife got me Andro Dunos II and the Hori Mini Fight Stick for Switch and my Kids got me Dragon Quest VII on 3DS.

I also got some XBox and eShop credit from in-laws etc so went on a bit of a spending spree: SMT IV, Picross e4 & Liberation Maiden ticked off the 3DS wish list and Weird West, Death's Door, Battle Chasers & Alex Kidd in Miracle World on Xbox. Pretty decent Birthday I think!

dmcc0

Barbiegurl777

Got Pretty Princess Party, Pup's & Purrs Animal Hospital, Ryan's Rescue Squad for Nintendo switch off amazon relatively cheap~ 🥰💕

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

JasmineDragon

Bought Mary Skelter 2 last week and I just received Paradise Killer (both physical).

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

XandertheWise

bought and installed Chrono Cross for my Switch Lite yesterday. Been a long long time since I played the game

XandertheWise

WiiWareWave

Pokemon Shield, Neoverse: Trinity Edition, and Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions!

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic