Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 46,941 to 46,960 of 69,992

Heavyarms55

@scubydo Yeah, that's how it's supposed to work, different accounts. But game purchases are tied to the accounts, if you bought games on your account and then moved your account to the other Switch, those games would not be playable on the first Switch because you moved your account.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Magician

The weekly Famitsu sales report numbers are wild. In Japan, over 390k Switches sold last week in anticipation of AC:NH, which sold 1.8m copies. We know that AC:NH sold over 3.5m copies in Europe. What are the odds that AC:NH sold 10m worldwide in less than a week? If the NPD ranks it as #1 next week then I believe the answer would be that it did.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MsJubilee

Heavyarms55 wrote:

MsJubilee Lol, yup. It gets really heavy. Such an awesome VN!

Just didn't expect this from Steins Gate, it's like receiving a punch from out of the blue.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MsJubilee

This Xenoblade remake looks fantastic. Can't wait to finish it once more.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

link3710

So despite no heavy hitters, I'm rather satisfied. I want all three 2K titles (only played Borderlands 1 out of all that) and the fact that they're collections of massive games (and not NES ROMs) means I won't complain about required downloads.

XC:DE is still fully in, though I'm sad the shoulder won't be available until post-game, even though it makes sense. Burnout Paradise remaster I'll probably be getting, though I wasn't asking for it like the others. Catherine I've been waiting for, Episode 1 Racer coming back is unexpected but will get me to finally own the game, Panzer Dragoon Remake I'll play as soon as I get home, been waiting for that, Even Clubhouse Games, King's Bounty II, and Jedi Academy have me excited.

My biggest complaint is May 29th is going to kill me, we're getting in full 7 major titles I want to play that day thanks to the three collections plus XC:DE. Couldn't they have spread them out a little better? Ah well, guess I don't have to worry about running out of games this year after all.

Anyways, it was a nice satisfying direct... albeit still leaving me wondering what the heck Q3 and Q4 are going to be like.

link3710

BruceCM

Demos up for Trails of Cold Steel III & Bravely Default here in UK, BTW .... If they're not yet available elsewhere, they should be soon, so keep an eye out

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

I have awaken from my sleep at 10.20 pm to realize there was a Mini Direct just now (Yipee...!) 😮😀
However, since the Direct was pre-recorded i just only tapping the screen oftenly to skip the part and saw only one game caught my interest. The other games i have ever knew i just skipped because later it will have articles here.😏
And other games were rated 18+ i just quickly rolled my eyes and quickly skipping the part. 🙄

Only Ninjala was caught my attention. 😀

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

ARMS sure is making quite the comeback. In the space of 2 days from a long silence to a tourney, free game trial for NSO subscribers and a fighter in Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

@Grumblevolcano Some people are even speculating ARMS 2 is right around the corner, too.

I mean, there's not a whole lot of evidence to support that speculation (it's just that, speculation), but I wouldn't mind a new game in the series. ARMS is severely underrated.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Dezzy

@Anti-Matter

You can play Xenoblade Chronicles surely? You like Final Fantasy games. It's pretty much identical to Final Fantasy.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

JaxonH

Whew. Nice little direct there.

I need to know. Gyro for Borderlands and Bioshock Collections? This is critical. If someone finds out please let me know.

Crazy amount of good games coming. 2K delivering the goods. Even EA chipped in. Finally a good realistic arcadey racer. I love Burnout Remastered.

Bravely Default II looking SOOO good. So freaking good. Man... Panzer Dragoon looking fire too. And a physical release. Shiren the Wanderer also announced.

Xenoblade looking incredible. Mini games package actually looks irresistible. Ring Fit rhythm game. Atlus bringing support with Catherine... Oh ya.

Demos up the wazoo. Trails of Cold Steel 3, Panzer Dragoon, Bravely Default 2... what else am I forgetting? I'm swan diving in head first after work.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
I lost my interest with Xenoblade Wii long time ago when my Wii was still modded.
Not sure if i will have interest anymore with Xenoblade Chronicles as i really neglected my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 very long time due to.... too many Female Blades with a few of them have disturbing sexy bodies. 😓

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

@Anti-Matter

Well that was only Xenoblade 2 really. The characters in Xenoblade 1 look a lot more conservative in their clothing.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

TuVictus

ARMS felt like a game that has a huge amount of potential as a franchise, so I would definitely welcome another game.

TuVictus

Anti-Matter

@Dezzy
I will take a look Xenoblade Chronicles remastered from Youtube once the game has been released.

Anti-Matter

Ryu_Niiyama

Shiren!!!!! I have not seen the direct yet. Watching the JPN one now...and I have to say that made my day already. I've been buying up all the mystery dungeon games I could hoping Shiren would get ported. (And the katanakami dlc was giving me hope.) Woo!

Will Edit this as I see the direct.
I want Twintelle to get that smash invite but I know it won't happen. But I'm glad that Arms will get a boost as it is a great game.
I've been waiting on a hanafuda game so the 51 games collection is a must buy for me.
Japan is getting a few baseball games but since I'm not into baseball I'n not bothered.
I didn't expect the 2k collections and I'll be buying each one to show support (even though I don't like borderlands) but when my buddy gets a switch I know he will want to play.
Since the US gets a pretty basic CE for Xenoblade I'll get that digital most likely (not entirely sure since I bought 2 physical but I own the wii version physical already so I don't need the box art).
BDII looks gorgeous and is sorta making me want a remaster of second and the first game but that's ok.
King's bounty looks nice... I'm drowning in strategy games. I need to get faster at games (I'd ask for free time but I'm working from home for the next two weeks so yeah).
Getting all of the demos that I don't already have.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

Honestly, the news I was happiest about was that added mode to Ring Fit Adventure. I needed an excuse to go back to that game, and I'm digging the look of that rhythm game mode.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

rallydefault

The Bravely Default demo and Pod Racer remake are probably my favorites from an otherwise solid Direct. Borderlands and Bioshock stuff is awesome for a lot of people, but I play fps on PC when at all possible, so won't be picking up those. Not a big Xenoblade person as I've learned from my time with 2 lol so again, awesome for lots of people, not so much for me. I do like Panzer Dragoon, though.

rallydefault

Grumblevolcano

Top 3 reveals for me were:
1. More info on Xenoblade
2. Panzer Dragoon shadow drop
3. ARMS is alive

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

Yeah, Catherine was in ours in the UK, @NotTelevision .... Why wouldn't they?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic