Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,902

jump

@DomGC Are the speed attack stuff in the trailers? You want to chuck that in a spoiler.

I do like they are changing things up but it's not just another god awful gimmick like Dynamax. I loathed that as it forced those limited moves onto you.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Silly_G

Decidueye looks terrible, which is a shame because I love Rowlett, and Dartrix is also really cute. I wasn't too hot on its original Alolan form either, but they've only made Decidueye look worse than it already does.

I've been leaning toward Cyndaquil from the start (mainly due to my love of Gen II), though Samurott has perhaps the best-looking new form overall. In fact, I love all three starter Pokémon, but I am largely indifferent to their final evolutions.

Edited on by Silly_G

Extra Virgin Smoliv Oil.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

VoidofLight

2 more days.

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

Anti-Matter

Is there Sawk in the game ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

jump

@VoidofLight the game is out on the 28th, your maths is off.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

VoidofLight

@jump In my timezone, it releases on the 27th at 11:00 p.m.

SViper

@jump he/she just forgot add some hours, because at January 27th 1 PM GTM/UTC+0 time: streaming, video posting, information posting and so on will be legal to do already.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

VoidofLight

@SViper No? The game legit releases at 11:00 p.m. Central Time on the 27th of January 2022, due to the game unlocking at Midnight in other American timezones.

BrazillianCara

Right, so I've been avoiding all news and discussion about this game, and I intend to keep it this way until I'm able to play it on probably mid-February. But I kind of want to know, in the least spoilery way possible... how is the reaction going regarding the leaked copies and footage? Are the visuals still a sticking point? Are there any obvious signs that they're playing an incomplete version and it will get a day one patch like BDSP? I can only hope it's been positive.

BrazillianCara

Pizzamorg

According to OpenCritic, the Arceus reviews are expected to start going live around this time tomorrow. Not that you can really judge a Pokemon game - or most games really these days - by the initial reviews, I'll be there regardless. But I am intrigued as to where this will land.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: RingFit Adventure.
PC games currently playing: The Division 2. Monster Hunter Rise. Dark Pictures Anthology. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

jump

@BrazillianCara I've not seen anything about it needing a patch. Folk are saying it looks nice but like the trailers it does seem too empty and doesn't touch something like BOTW or The Witcher 3 but it never really was going to.

The main complaint I've seen is the game is now too survivor based, like when you have to cook and eat your pokemon to recover health. Apparently there's a bit towards the end that's a rip off from The Empire Strikes Back where you have to cut open a Snorlax to sleep it in when you get to the ice area to stay alive. I might be joking about that though ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Pizzamorg

PC games currently playing: The Division 2. Monster Hunter Rise. Dark Pictures Anthology. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

FroZtedFlakerZz

@jump Yeah I heard about that, I think it's not that valid of a complaint, society should be more accepting of stealing other trainer's Lillipups and cooking them. The most interesting thing to me was how you have to blow up a wailord from the inside to escape after you're swallowed.

Games I'm playing right now:
Zelda BotW - Switch
Zelda Skyward Sword (Motion Controls) - Switch
Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - Switch
Mario Maker 2 - Switch

jump

@FroZtedFlakerZz Yeah, I loved that part too. For all of the complaints about the animations/graphics in the game I thought when the Wailord blew up it was something worthy of a Hollywood blockbuster movie let alone a video game and the attention to details when the avatar walks out covered in dripping blood and smooshed up Wailord was great.

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg I have just loved what I'm seeing, I just think I'm going to get it, no matter what the reviewers say, the review for BD&SP sucked, and it told me don't trust a pokemon review.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

jump

@Snatcher DP is sitting on Metacritic in the 70s though which means it got somewhat decent reviews unless it's the odd gamer's thing of thinking anything that is less than a 9/10 is unplayable garbage.

To be honest I'd thought it be lower. I skipped it myself as came it off as a very no frills remake which didn't even include Platinum content as well as baffling things like permanent EXP share.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

@jump Nah, I was talking about this sites review. what I meant to say is, I don't trust that reviewer.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Pizzamorg

Snatcher wrote:

@Pizzamorg I have just loved what I'm seeing, I just think I'm going to get it, no matter what the reviewers say, the review for BD&SP sucked, and it told me don't trust a pokemon review.

Yeah it's pretty weird. Like even with S/S, that actually reviewed pretty well, but go on the internet and everyone acts like it is the worst game ever made lol. You just can't trust reactions to Pokemon games at all.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic