Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 1,912

BrittGOAL14

@RubyCarbuncle Same here. Absolutely loved every minute of it!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

@Fizza I don't think how many versions the game has has any impact on sales. This game kind of proves that. There seem to be other factors that are larger factors such as what system it released on, the type of game, similarity to other recent games, etc. There are some one version games like Yellow and LA that have outsold other two version games. The type of game and similarity to other games in particular seem to be the largest factors, in general new generations always sell the highest, third versions always sell the lowest, and remakes are somewhere in between, and there are few exceptions to that rule (the 1st gen games are outliers due to Pokemon being a fad at the time). Two versions might have a minor effect on sales good for a few million, but in general most fans are probably just picking one of the two so you're not seeing as much of a bump. And you can clearly see that having two versions didn't help the likes of BW2 and USUM escape from the black hole that is third versions.

As for LA, this probably cements LA in remake territory as far as sales which is encouraging. That tells Game Freak that neither radically changing gameplay mechanics nor launching it near a more traditional remake had a negative effect on sales (as opposed to third versions, which were 90% the same game re-released a year or two later with a handful of extras, which clearly didn't result in a lot of double dips). This is encouraging, the sales are likely good enough to continue making Legends games. Dollars to donuts once development of SV wraps up (and subsequent DLC if it gets some) they'll repeat what they did with BDSP/LA with another set of games (Johto remakes? Unova remakes?).

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Fizza

After 190 hours of playtime, I've finally maxed out the research points in the pokedex. A bittersweet moment for sure, seeing it finally completed but knowing you'll never see those points tick up again, but it ended on a great note: perfecting Scyther and Samurott, the latter perfecting all three starter lines. Now that that burden is over though? I will be perfecting dex entries like a madman.

Still annoyed it ends at 99,999 like come on man, you couldn't make it 100,000?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WeAreOneGames

It looks pretty cool!

My Site:
https://thelionkingarchive.tumblr.com/

Petition To Give Forgotten Disney More Love:
http://chng.it/DLQDWYnb

Eel

@WeAreOneGames I would advise to post only when you really have something to say. The amount of short posts in quick succession kinda makes it look like your intention is to bring attention to the links in your signature, instead of an actual desire to participate in the forums.

I’m not saying that’s your intention, mind you, but that’s how it might look for other users.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fizza

New Shiny Zoroark Mask distrubution to coincide with the finale of Hisuian Snow.

Untitled
I absolutely loved Hisuian Snow myself. I thought it was an excellent take that covered both the past and future of Hisui whilst also being extremely adorable and breathtaking. I loved it so much I even nicknamed my shiny Zorua Alec, I was that enthralled. I hope to god we get more anime series with as much heart and care for the source material as this one.

Also, whilst I'm here I may as well flaunt the shiny Cyndaquil I got only half an hour after picking this mask up! I have the entire line now (apart from regular Typhlosion) and, as the starter I chose, I don't see it as anything other than extremely fitting.
Untitled
Untitled
(also literally as I was about to post this I also found a random shiny Hippopotas which I find hilarious)
Untitled

Eel

Who would have thought Hisuian Snow would also be the origin story for Cylene's Abra. And probably the survey corps in general.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

Call it lazy, call it silly but does anyone have a female eevee they can give me? I will trade one of my make ones for it. I just don’t want to spend forever looking for this thing.

Edit: nvm.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sisilly_G

Just here to brag about my shiny Turtwig. (which appeared while taking on an outbreak of Lickitung)

I've also found a shiny Murkrow and a sexy shiny Bonsly in recent weeks (though shiny Sudowoodo is decidedly less sexy).

I’m (very slowly) trying to 100% my Dex, but the game has since become quite a tedious grind, especially when frequent outbreaks distract me with the temptation of shinies.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Snatcher

@Silly_G The one I just can’t wait to earn (not) is spirittomb. I think I’m just going to trade back and forth with someone who has it because stuff like that to me is not hard just tedious, and I can’t stand tedious.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sisilly_G

@Snatcher : Ah, yes. Spiritomb and the Unown were quite the pain in the rump. I used guides for both as it was no longer fun seeking out all the wisps/clues.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Snatcher

@Silly_G How long did it take with a guide?

Sisilly_G

@Snatcher : It was pretty straightforward, so you should be able to get through it in a single sitting.

I had accidentally found 10 Unown without even checking the hints at all, and I had found most of the wisps on my own, but the few that I was missing was what drove me to seek out a guide.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

Snatcher

@Silly_G Ok thank goodness. I have avoided collecting any wisp because I planned to look at a guide and didn’t want to go through the trouble of having to figure out which ones I missed.

sunny63

Hey! I'm still playing this one and I want to complete the dex. Can somebody post hints to evolve Ursaluna, Basculegion, Wyrdeer, Braviary, Sneasler, Lilligant, and other hisuian forms? IMPORTANT- Please keep the hints rather cryptic, as I still want some of the "Aha, THAT's How I do it!" feeling. Thanks!

sunny63

Kermit1doesmath

@sunny63 Uh, okay i'll give my best!

Ursaluna evolves with a Peat block under the full light cheese.

Basculegion must receive 294 damage in recoil from its attacks without fainting.

Wyrdeer must use a Shield move agilely 20 times.

Braviary Evolves at 5 x 10 + 10 - 6 =

Sneasler needs a super sharp claw.

Lilligant evolves with help from a bright stone.

dysgraphia awareness human

Fizza

Happy 1 Year Annivesary PLA!

This game is important to me on so many levels. Not only was it one of the greatest games in the entire series, filled to the brim with fascinating gameplay, characters, fanservice and new mons, it was also the first game I was around for from release that I got to experience along with everyone else on here. And seeing everyone's universal reactions to stuff like the Hisuian forms, references and Volo's betrayal? It was such a wholesome event that I wish I could relive all over again.

I decided to pop on the game again in commemoration and ended up finding a shiny Onix that I evolved all the way into a Steelix. I'd say it's quite fitting: a golden shiny for a golden game 🥰
Untitled

Edited on by Fizza

Kermit1doesmath

@Fizza Good times, good times.

I remember not sleeping when the game dropped, it was worth it.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Fizza Dang time fly’s by so fast, it’s been a year already?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic