Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Rise

Posts 3,441 to 3,445 of 3,445

DarthNocturnal

I still haven't touched Hub (other games keep coming out, gah), so I'm OK with the rate of new monsters.

I'm also glad I'm indifferent to Okami, for similar reasons.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

MisterMan

@Snatcher yeah, it's also two different games. I'm just saying that's where the comparison is coming from.

MisterMan

3DS Friend Code: 5301-0932-8640 | Nintendo Network ID: darkdaysahead

Snatcher

@MisterMan Oh ok.

Nintendo is like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

VoidofLight

I just was thinking we’d get more monsters. Not a huge dealbreaker or anything though.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

JaxonH

I get wanting more endgame. But we also need to be realistic, and I think, appreciative of the 9 additional monsters they already added. I'm just happy getting any additional free content atm, be it stickers, gestures, outfits or whatever, especially considering everything they've already given us.

My Nergigante Creator's Model came in, and it's stunning with extraordinary detail.

Since I'm sharing, may as well show the others for comparison. Mizutsune is a knock-off, which I knew when I bought it. But it was $120 shipped while the authentic version was over $400. That wasn't happening.

Nergigante
Untitled

Valstrax
Untitled

Glavenus
Untitled

Zinogre
Untitled

Rathalos
Untitled

Tigrex
Untitled

Mizutsune
Untitled

I have the Palamute and Cohoot Creator's Model on pre-order, and... Fatalis. Ya. And that thing is massive. Like 2-3X bigger than these are. Idk where I'm gonna put it. The floor, I guess. Cause it sure as heck isn't gonna fit on the shelf.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: MH Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword, Neo TWEWY
3DS: MH Stories, Metroid Samus Returns
PC/SteamDeck: Mass Effect Legendary Ed.
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Dread, SMTV, Monkey Ball, Cruis'n Blast

Jesus is Lord.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic