Forums

Topic: imMoRtaLs FEnYx RisINg (๐“–๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ)

Posts 181 to 200 of 205

aresius

I already restored Athena and Aphrodite, i almost cleaned the first island from chest etc.. , I really loved the puzzle they are a lot clever with good variation between the same category , and i found the game a refresh of the typical Ubisoft open world

Edited on by aresius

aresius

chipia

I've just played the demo and it's really fun! I really like it that there are multiple difficulty options and that you can't spam healing items like int BOTW. This game seems to be more balanced.

However I am put off by the inconsistent framerate. Is the performance in the full version smoother than in the demo?

chipia

FroZtedFlake

@chipia not by TOO much but yeah it def is better in real game

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Pirate1

I havenโ€™t played the demo, but had no noticeable performance issues during the full game. There may have been dips in FPS on only a few occasions and nothing that took me out of the game.

Pirate1

FroZtedFlake

@daisygurl Fenyx can be a boy or a girl, it's a custom character

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

jump

I remember playing Metroid and being disgusted that Samus was a girl, I set fire to my console for tricking me.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BruceCM

It defaults to girl for Fenyx & most of the promotional videos before it came out featured her ..... I liked playing as her!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Henmii

More then 30 hours in, I laid the game to rest for now. I still think its a fun game, and I like that there are puzzles on the overworld. But the weakpoint of the game (besides the often very cringy humour) are the vaults. Yes, the puzzles are harder then in botw but also more frustrating. But the most frustration comes from the layout of the dungeons. You constantly fall into abysses. That was not the case in botw. Result: in botw I loved the shrines, while here I have only done a few vaults so far. Tip for a eventual sequel: remove most of the abysses!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

FroZtedFlake

Yeah I'll prolly stop soon as well, don't get me wrong it's a fun game, but it has its flaws one of them being the map, I don't like how they constantly recommend you do the farsight thing because it overcrowds your map with sidequests, also the big enemies are very annoying fights and not as enjoyable as they should be. Finally the hawk quest, I started it at the beginning and the waypoints were freaking EVERYWHERE on the map which normally I'm fine with but Fenyx is a slowpoke, there's more than that but those are the main ones along with the vault comment above.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

Mordridakon

I got this on sale, and 23 hours later, I'm still going. It's not BOTW, its BOTW mixed in with an Ubisoft Open world game, and I think its very good despite that.
1. I love the story and banter between Zeus and Prometheus, its funny and really adds charm to the game. Also, as a greek mythology buff, I love the constant references to various myths.
2. I think the map is better than BOTW, its crammed with more stuff. Yes Hyrule was gigantic, but there wasn't a whole lot there. You could spend 20 minutes running around and find next to nothing. While far sigh is disappointing in some sense, as it destroys the sense of exploration, it's not necessary to find everything. Don't farsight and just run around blind.
3. Yes Fenyx is slow, so that's why you get steeds and upgrade your stamina and powers, you can zip around the map.
4. The vaults are the lowpoint of the game, I've been putting off doing them for that reason. Just not as well designed as the Shrines in BOTW in part because many are so so long(and I'm not talking the Essence vaults either). Speaking of essence vaults, the bosses at the end should have been completely unique instead of jazzed up regular enemies.
5.The currency you get by doing the online quests can completely break the game(buying Zeus's lightning 2 at a pop).

Mordridakon

Mordridakon

Has anyone played the "A new god" dlc, is it any good? Is it worth buying? I've now logged 60 hours into the game and got to the final boss, though I need to go back and get more potions...

Mordridakon

Pirate1

Anyone around here interested in the new DLC tomorrow? Based on early reviews, it seems like more of the same base game with a different aesthetic, which is just fine by me (I would love more, but Iโ€™d rather they spend their time on a really deep sequel). The images of the world do look pretty good on the initial shots Iโ€™ve seen.

Pirate1

imagazelle

Is this worth snagging on sale for $24 (60% off)? It's been on my wish list for a long time, but I've held off because of the semi-mixed reviews. I know it was knocked as an off-brand BOTW, but I'd actually enjoy something so similar while we're awaiting the latter's sequel.

imagazelle

dionysos283

I bought the game on Black Friday for 17โ‚ฌ and just finished the tutorial island. So far I'm really enjoying it. For a AAA game it's bit rough around the edges and the graphics on Switch aren't great, but it's still a fun time.

dionysos283

Xyphon22

I just started playing this recently, too. The gameplay itself is pretty fun, but the game has some issues. I'm currently in a main quest where I have to get to three objects from three different vaults or whatever. I got one, but another tells me that I don't have a required god power and the third I have to defeat a boss that it warns I'm not powered up enough to beat it. How am I even able to get to this quest if it's impossible to do 2/3 of it?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic