Forums

Topic: imMoRtaLs FEnYx RisINg (𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼)

Posts 161 to 171 of 171

Harmonie

I've been playing this on my Switch handheld and haven't experienced any performance issues of any significance. I felt maybe a very slight drop in frame rate in the first "dungeon" vault (that is a large vault for story) I went into and it was really, very very subtle to my eyes. Not even remotely anything like the frame rate drops in BOTW, and even those were "eh".

This game runs pretty smoothly in my experience.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature, or anyone else, are you having issues with motion control in Immortals? When it's enabled in the game, while aiming or steering the camera, the camera/aim drifts, keeps turning, or floats away. The issue goes away when motion is turned off.

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: Rocket League, Immortals
Would pay handsomely for Geoguessr on Switch

NintendoByNature

@WoomyNNYes wow. Glad you caught that. It happens all the time but I never attributed it to having motion on. I'll turn it off and see if it persists and get back back with you. Thats been annoying.

NintendoByNature

Pirate1

@WoomyNNYes @NintendoByNature
Not to offend if you’ve done it, but have you recalibrated the controllers? That usually works (as a temp fix at least) for me. Tended to happen more in BOTW for me, but does on occasion with this game. Good insight on motion controls! But I do tend to use them a lot of the time.

Pirate1

NintendoByNature

@Pirate1 no offense taken.. yea I kept recalibration my controller since I thought there was an issue. But I think woomy is right. I bet the motion control is messing it up.

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature @Pirate1 haha, calibrating is troubleshooting, perfectly good question. I never rule out user error either I have to admit, I totally forgot you can calibrate motion control.

OK, two things. One: I figured out the floating camera view is how the game is designed. Whatever direction the character faces, the camera will slowly turn to be directly behind the character. (which coincidentally creeps slowly, very similar to joycon/procon drift)
Two: I calibrated motion control on my pro controller. I also noticed my Y axis sensitivity option was 113%, not default 100%. So any left or right movement was exagerated.

So, much of my gripe has been resolved. However, I will say, motion aim on Immortals isn't that great, even after I've fixed things, it doesn't feels as user-friendly as BOTW or Splatoon 2. But I know, Immortals is not NIntendo. So, I guess it's as good as they designed it. Feel free to agree or disagree about how well motion aim works in Immortals.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: Rocket League, Immortals
Would pay handsomely for Geoguessr on Switch

Pirate1

@WoomyNNYes thanks for the details. I think I know what you mean. I feel like my movement is much more exaggerated in this game than others (when using motion control). My arms go all over the place as I flick my wrists trying to get the aim just right, but I’ve kind of gotten used to it. I find the gliding controls much more annoying and more difficult to get used to (even at 60 hrs+ in). I’ll have to check out the sensitivity next time I’m in.

Pirate1

aresius

i am having a blast with this game, but there is an arrow puzzle i could not get it, is the one with has like 10 torch ( 5 on on side and 5 on the other) in the open world at the base of a small rock hill , they are all locked and there is a platform on the top of the hill, looking down i see a fire bowl to light my arrows, but every time i light up the torch after a while like 8-10 seconds the ones i have put of fire they extinguished and i find impossible to light all of them before that happens(i manage to only hit 2-3 of them), is this a bug ?

aresius

Pirate1

There’s a short demo out now (with today’s update) for the first DLC, in case anyone missed that.

Pirate1

jump

@Pirate1 is the demo only available to people with the game already?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Pirate1

@jump you know what, it does look like that because it’s tied with an update to the game, not a separate download. Apologies for the confusion.

Pirate1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic