Forums

Topic: imMoRtaLs FEnYx RisINg (๐“–๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ)

Posts 201 to 205 of 205

dionysos283

So I'm now 20h in and I think I'm getting the Ubisoft game fatigue. Doing all the stuff on the map was fun at first, but it starts to become a chore. I feel like exploration is also less fun on Switch, since the graphics don't look that great. But I'm positively surprised by the story and the cutscenes. Yes, the jokes don't always land and the story is a bit cheesy, but I like how the game doesn't take itself too serious. For me it's entertaining enough.

EDIT: The dungeons and larger vaults are also pretty good. I like the main quests so far.

Edited on by dionysos283

dionysos283

dionysos283

Anyone else has the feeling that the hardest tasks yield the least reward? When I find a hard task, I often joke wether I will get 2 or 4 coins of Charon, and most of the time I'm right. ๐Ÿ˜…

dionysos283

WoomyNNYes

Played this for 5 hours a year ago, but it didn't hold my interest. Now that I'm desperate for something new, I gave Immortals another go. Took a bit to get to get reacquainted with the controls - thankfully the options menu has a decent button map outline. I'm liking the game more time. I'm ten hours in. The game opened up more once I got the axe(heavy attack) plus the combo ability. And now I understand how to jump and fight the flying bird/demon guys, which helps.

The shrine-like challenges sometimes seem a little unfair? They have the 1, 2, or 3 skull difficulty rating. The one skull (easy) challenges are fine. A few times I've encountered a two skull difficulty, do they seem too tough? That one flying from thermal to thermal avoiding laser beam walls was a bit ridiculous - the camera seems to put you at a disadvantage. (although, much of my gripes seem to stem from breath of the wild's amazing polish).

I started doing well against enemies that used to be tough. And, now, at ten hours in, I've started encountering the next tier of enemy difficulty in the region where the game started. They don't' look much different, but they definitely wasted me pretty easily, which caught me off guard. I have noticed throwing a boulder at the biggest enemy is a good way to start things off...... if there's a boulder handy near by.

I'm going to need a bigger boat armor. (or something)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

Passed the 20 hour mark, having a very good time. A lot of this map is gorgeous. Played on Normal difficulty for the first 8 hours, then changed it to Easy, so I could have more fun exploring. I don't know if it made the game much easier? But it's a good time, a decent balance so far. My weapons/abilities are nearing OP for the moment (until I trigger an even that unlocks tougher enemies. Scratch that, I did see some newer, tougher enemies - not a bad thing).

On the south side of the map, there's a few shallow lagoon ponds on the beach. I walked by that lone purple unicorn quite a few times before I realized, "Oh, wow, can I tame that?". LOL I won't spoil the results.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

I've played it 30 hours, now. Completed Aphrodite's story/missions. Working on completing Hephaestus' missions; Restarting the giant chimney furncaces was pretty cool. There are still two regions I haven't explored. My axe is maxed out, now.

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic