Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 50,461 to 50,480 of 96,521

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I know Sigh how annoying I just wanted to help the guy.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Yeah, don’t worry about it. Some people are just like that and putting up with them is the only solution.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter @TheJGG I went back to check and it turns out the mods deleted the comments, So its like the argument between us never happened LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Tasuki must be I know I din't report him LOL.

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher I haven’t used the report or ignore buttons yet. I’m just waiting to see something dumb so I can use it. Not that I’d want to spam it and play admin.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Snatcher

@TheJGG I use report I couple of time but never used the ignore.

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher One day there will be a user that’ll rub me off so badly I’d have to use the ignore button but I’m waiting for someone who’ll do it consistently. I take it seriously.

Responsibility is key, as is the idea of agency. If you abuse it, the impact it has is lessened.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Snatcher

@TheJGG There was one time when somebody was just trolling (And I mean Trolling) And even after all that I still didn't ignore the dude anti did and a couple others I think Jaxon did to, but I didn't I just felt kinda bad but even to this day I never heard from him again but seemingly this was not the first time he had done this as Eel seemed to know him, you can still find this on the mhr thread if it wasn't deleted.

VoidofLight

There's only two people I ever really used the ignore function for, and it was mainly due to them being either a bit delusional, or just not wanting to get in the same argument over and over every time I state an opinion on something.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Anti-Matter

I have a lot of users in my ignore list.
I mean a lot of them.
Even there is an user who keep constantly harrasing me with his sarcastic comments despite i have put him in ignore list.
He will start to harass me whenever i posted a comment about DDR / Girly games / casual shovelwares.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Aight mateys today is the last day of the Mario 35 campaign. Personally I’m perfectly fine with what Nintendo’s doing, because they’ve been clear about it from the start. Plus, I prefer Zelda to Mario, so I’d like to get the real celebrations started!!

Bring it Zelda fans. We rise for this occasion.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
I don't like the way Nintendo treat 3D All Stars with limited time, i have to buy the game in physical on early March 2021 as my last chance to get them and updated the game before too late.
Even i already have the game, i still neglect it for some reasons, maybe not impressed by Mario Sunshine FLUDD control schemes and still thinking twice to play Mario Galaxy again after finished my Wii version several months ago.
Btw, by the time Mario 35th anniversary ended, it will be my celebration of BEMANI PS2 games at home.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

I don't expect much other than Skyward Sword "HD" for Zelda's anniversary.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jedgamesguy

I bought it on Day 1, and would have honestly done so regardless of the limited availability.

It's a small game as well, clocking in at 4.7GB, so it was easy to make the choice to buy a digital copy.

@VoidofLight My brain agrees but my heart doesn't.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG Yeah, they did say that right at the Mario 35th anniversary direct. Still not a fan of that decision though (especially with 3D All-Stars since this is the first time Super Mario Sunshine has been rereleased), and they gave a pretty half-hearted reason for it. It kind of hurts Nintendo themselves in the long run too, at least in the sense that they ain't gonna be making cash out of 3D All-Stars anymore, starting next month. Maybe they'll bring back that and SMB 35 at a later date, or improve on them in some way, but no one knows for sure. IIRC, Super Mario All-Stars on the Wii was limited-time as well, then they brought it back as part of their Nintendo Selects line later on.

With that said, I got 3D All-Stars when it came out as well, and that's because I love the Mario series and I wanted a 3D Mario collection since the rumors started popping up! It was cool of them to have that and 3D World for Switch for sure (and those sweet, SWEET pins), and I'm happy to have a lot of my favorite Mario adventures on my Switch...even though they made 3DAS time limited and there's no Galaxy 2.

@Anti-Matter Didn't you say you had trouble with the final Bowser fight in Super Mario Galaxy? You could just go for the easy stars and be done with it, if you really want to. Also, just some friendly advice, you may want to give Super Mario 64 a try to get more bang for your buck. It does have some signs of aging, yeah, but it's still a very good game and it's one of my childhood favorites. It's totally your call though.

@Tyranexx Bee Mario looks cute too. Shifting gears a notch, you have a favorite Mario power-up? It's a bit hard for me to pick a favorite, but I think I would go for Cat Mario. Not only does he look adorable as a cat, but I also like how he can climb up walls, and his diving pounce is cool too! Oh, and I like how he says "Meow!" when you finish a level with him. I like Fire Mario, Tanooki Mario (from SMB3), and Cape Mario too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

@MarioLover92 It was a much easier choice to get the collection for me because I'd only played Super Mario 64 DS back in 2010. I'd never touched Sunshine or Galaxy until I got it. Decent value in that but the collection work is so shoddy it doesn't quite justify the price if you've played two of the games already.

I got a pin for myself when I bought Persona 5 Strikers. I got some sweet digital content (bonus artbook, entire game soundtrack and a 70-minute documentary on the game's music) plus a Joker pin. I wear it every day now and every once in a while someone'll ask me what it is!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Tasuki

@Snatcher In all my years I have only ignored one user and that was mainly on behalf of a mod. I believe I have said before who it is but you can probably figure it out. Quite honestly I am surprised the user hasn't been banned yet, but it is what it is.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
For Mario 64, i think i prefer the NDS version with more characters to play and better 3D polygon in 240p.
But, i'm not in the mood to play 3D Mario games at the moment.
My hype currently is on BEMANI PS2 games that i will get on this week.
You know that i am a Rhythm gamer here.

Oh, tomorrow 1 April 2021 will be my 3rd Anniversary of PS4 Slim White 500 GB purchase day (i bought PS4 machine on 1 April 2018).

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic