Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 50,481 to 50,500 of 96,537

jedgamesguy

@Tasuki Half of me wishes there was a DM-esque feature here so I could ask in private. I'll find out... maybe.... eh.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG Well, it is pretty bare-bones as a collection, as most of it is just the three games in their original format. (SM64 is the version that had Rumble Pak support, which was Japan-only. Other than that, it's pretty much the same.) The only bonus features it has are the soundtracks for the three included games. All the games play just like they were in their original consoles, and it is cool to see all of them being upscaled. Super Mario Sunshine benefits the most from that.

Oh that's cool you got the pin and all that digital content for Persona 5 Strikers. Always wanted to get more into the Persona games, especially since people have been raving about P5 when it originally came out.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

kkslider5552000

I have 5 ignored. Infuriating people are not worth my time.

I know at least one of them still posts here (and is the one I distinctly remember ignoring) and I hope they've become less insufferable and stubborn in the past 2 1/2 years.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jedgamesguy

@MarioLover92 Do it, do it, do it.

The soundtracks add little to the experience. If you could turn off the screen like in Super Smash Bros Ultimate maybe.

I'm broke at the moment because I finally decided to buy Tomb Raider: Survival Edition... so I'll have to enjoy the games I have now for a month.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Yeah, the DS version has more Power Stars to get, there's more playable characters, and it has better graphics than the N64 original. I went ahead and got all the stars in the DS version around a decade ago, too. I like the controls in the original version better though. There's actual 360-degree movement here, unlike with the DS's control pad. You would need to use the touch screen to have analog movement. No worries if you're not in a Mario mood, enjoy your Bemani games.

@TheJGG I think you can do that actually, leaving the music playing while your Switch is in sleep mode. I haven't tested it yet, but I'll let you know. Yeah I'm gonna try not to buy too many games either, lol. I have a ton of them to begin with!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@Tasuki From what I heard I think he was banned once.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras What savagery! Go back to the wilderness!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jedgamesguy

@Zuljaras You may as well be a Charizard because you're spitting straight fire.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Tasuki

@Zuljaras Lol, your welcome I guess.

Beside I wouldn't ban someone who has a profile name based off of WoW. Well I could I suppose but they would have to annoy me pretty bad, but don't worry you haven't, yet

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

@Zuljaras Hahaha. Thanks. I started at the tail end of Lich King and played right up to the end of Mists of Pandaria when my computer died.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

jedgamesguy

@ogo79 I'm English. No.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

ogo79

TheJGG wrote:

@ogo79 I'm English. No.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic