Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 49,161 to 49,180 of 49,584

theJGG

@HotGoomba___Rebrand It all started with a quip I made on Mulan combined with ogo79 making a comment on burgers. I love this thread.

Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation!
Video games: RPGs, Action, Adventure.
Movies: Inception, Spirited Away, Theory of Everything.
Stage: Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera.
Music: Daft Punk, video game soundtracks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

BruceCM

Lols, well, I have known people who do like pineapple on pizza, @theJGG .... Heh, it usually makes for quite good banter, so there's that

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Cynas

Just as an FYI to the people wanting to get the second set of Mario pins but didn't do enough of the expired missions, they just added 2 more.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Anti-Matter

@PokemonGirl99
Depend on your favorite looking and elemental attack they have.
I chose Froakie as i prefer Water starter Pokemons.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Blooper987

I got accepted into the college I wanna go to!!!

Join the Doggo Nation and Subscribe to our eternal virtual overlord Korone on YouTube immediately!

Also sub to Amelia Watson while your at it. You’ll be thanking me afterwards.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

HotGoomba___Rebrand

@Blooper987 Congratulations, I hope you have a decent time in college!

Remember kids, as the god named Eggman said:

"I'M GONNA PISS ON THE MOON!"

i don't know if i can say piss on this site lol

Mr-Fuggles777

@Blooper987 congrats, I loved collage it was such a laugh.
Best advice I can give you is never drink from a bottle/glass you didn't open or pour and enjoy yourself.

Edited on by Mr-Fuggles777

My handwriting is really bad - no one can read my Signature

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

SM3DASislit

@Mr-Fuggles777
I don't believe it was advertised much, as Disney was promoting The Mandolorian and Disney+ (in general) more than they were with Lady and the Tramp.
Also, the prank you pulled was pretty funny to read about, even if I feel like I shouldn't find it funny. Hopefully, everything was fine once you got home.

@ThanosReXXX
Oh okay, I thought you were saying that you had co-workers like that. Oops, my bad.

@Anti-Matter
Very nice job with your 2021 calendar projects. I haven't seen a calendar layout like that before. It's a very unique layout for sure, and keep up the good work.

@Snatcher
It looks like you were capitalizing the s in spoiler and you had a space after the first [spoiler] tag, so that's why it wasn't working. 🤔

@Tyranexx
Sorry to hear about your bruise, hopefully it heals quickly.
Definitely agree with your statement on Wreck-it Ralph. Yeah, my family likes Wreck-it Ralph as well.
I liked The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I've only seen it once, and it definitely has Tim Burton's signature "weirdness" to it (Which isn't bad at all). I think I've also only seen Lion King 1 1/2 once as well, but I still liked it. Interesting, I thought Lion King wasn't that well-received when it was first released. Haven't heard of The Lion Guard before. Looks up The Lion Guard Oh yeah, I've heard of it before. Isn't The Lion Guard a Disney Junior show?

@Eel
I didn't realize they were doing a live-action Lion King 2, whether it's new or not.
I believe they're also making a live-action Aladdin 2, although I don't think it will be based on the second movie but will take parts from the second and third Aladdin movies (IIRC).

@ogo79
What the Heck is that?!
It's definitely bizarre, that's for sure.

@Blooper987

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what college are you going to?

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. Also, if you haven't played it since launch, please give it another chance. 🤔

Blooper987

@SM3DASislit Ball State. It’s close to where I live so I don’t have to move out of my parents house and they have general Chemistry there.

@Mr-Fuggles777 Thanks for the advice! Lol

Join the Doggo Nation and Subscribe to our eternal virtual overlord Korone on YouTube immediately!

Also sub to Amelia Watson while your at it. You’ll be thanking me afterwards.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Anti-Matter

@SM3DASislit
Thanks. 😀
I will keep the calendar layout with 5 x 6 square grids until 2024 before i changed again with new layout.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Mr-Fuggles777

@SM3DASislit she was fine when I got home, we prank each other all the time. After 15 years of marriage and a year of being locked down together you got to find way to keep the fun.

@Blooper987 it was the same advice I gave my sister when she went off to Uni. I was late going and as an adult student it was different for me, I wanted to get spiked to save myself some money lol.

My handwriting is really bad - no one can read my Signature

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

SM3DASislit

@Blooper987
Okay, thanks for letting me know. That's nice that you don't have to move out of your house. I'm the same way with the university I'm attending regarding distance.
I can assume you really like Chemistry if it's part of the reason you're going there. 🤔

@Anti-Matter
Untitled
Just curious why are you keeping the same layout until 2024? Do you swap out the layout every few years? 🤔

@Mr-Fuggles777
Okay, that's good. Oh, haha I didn't know that. That's definitely one way to have fun. 🤔

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. Also, if you haven't played it since launch, please give it another chance. 🤔

QueenofPain2018

I... I am so lost.... (Apart from the college thing, good luck)

Also, as for pokemon starters, I tend to choose the one whose final evolution appeals to me most, but they generally end up being water or grass starters.

SWITCH FC: SW-6782-7872-8592
Currently Playing: Stardew Valley, Pokémon Shield, Nexomon Extinction, Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Social:
Instagram @InFaithWeCraft (Gaming Elements)
Feel free to add and chat! :)

MarioLover92

@theJGG Yeah I can see myself double-dipping on 3D World as well. And I do agree, it's perfect for the Switch. I made it to Champion's Road, but I haven't beaten it yet...that is such a tough level. Hopefully that'll change when I play the Switch version, lol. I do wonder how long Bowser's Fury will last too. It seems to be one big open world for Mario and Bowser Jr. to explore, so it's a nice little contrast from the rest of the game.

And yes - both Frozen 1 and 2 are great! I agree with you on the songs and visuals. Not the biggest fan of Let It Go but I definitely like First Time In Forever - really beautiful song. Agreed with you on Anna too, I would say she's my favorite character in the movies. She's a bit of a goofball and I love her for that, lol.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Island: D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

MarioLover92

@Blooper987 Congrats - best of luck on your studies! You got this.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Island: D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Zuljaras

@MarioLover92 Frozen 1 vs Frozen 2 - what is your take?

I prefer Frozen 1 songs BUT Frozen 2 in everything else!

Still the absolute best Disney song in all movies for me is "I'll Make a Man Out of You".

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Eel

Frozen 2 felt like it was over before the actual story started. Like, nothing actually happened, even though it did.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic