Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 49,181 to 49,200 of 96,305

Eel

@Anti-Matter please calm down. It’s just a name, the one from the telenovela was just an actress playing a role, so don’t worry about it.

No need to use those censored words, or feel wary of people with that name.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
I'm still same Anti-Matter here. 😉
Hacked by hacker ?
Oh, please... 😆
I will assure you if i still same Anti-Matter with his Chibi drawing signature. 😉
Recently i made these drawing for a request of class teacher in my school.
Untitled
I will change my avatar as well with one of my latest creations, Boxing on Ice and Sky Boxing.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I didn't feel upset when i told my experience about watching Maria La Del Barrio.
I just only explained i was really angry when i was kid and watching her from that telenovela.
I'm totally fine now, not in rage at all.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@Anti-Matter just felt like a different version of you!! No big deal anyway. Glad you're not hacked at least lol

NintendoByNature

Eel

Aah, I finished Paper Mario: The Origami King today. That was great. A bittersweet ending too.

That plot-twist about the villain’s motivations and plans was both funny and a bit genius, when compared to the current state of the series.

Basically, he resents toads because of their lack of individuality and identical appearance, and so he decides they shouldn’t have the right to exist.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

jedgamesguy

ThanosReXXX wrote:

My old sales mentor always used to say that there is no such thing as coincidence...

@ThanosReXXX The Japanese for nin, ten, do means "leave luck to heaven" so everyone in the company disagrees with you! Also, why does all the... "interesting" stuff happen while I'm fast asleep?! I'm an hour AHEAD of you, so you guys must all be insomniacs or something!

@Eel I've watched a total of 2 rom-coms over the last few months, and I ended up loving all of them. They include, 500 Days of Summer, which is both uplifting and absolutely depressing, and Scott Pilgrim vs the World, which I now think is one of the greater movies of all time because of how it made me laugh at least thirty times (consider that I don't laugh much for movies).

@Wavey84 Well... all things considered when Anti changes his profile picture to one of his chibi boxers you'll know why. Oh wait.

I'd feel a bit better if someone here encouraged people on this thread to read some high quality Zelda fan fiction, or something, instead of having to gawk at Chibi MuscleBoxers™. Because there's some seriously quality work out there that deserves recognition.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx Hopefully you get better soon. I tend to avoid accidents, just so I can say in ten years that I haven't broken any bones. The worst that's happened to me was when I slashed my thumb open by cutting it against a broken swimming pool ceramic tile. I got a cool 2 stitches, and it has a strangely fascinating "x" now.

I did fall out of a plane a few years ago, though.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

MarioVillager92

@ThanosReXXX Fun fact: In South Park, Kenny has an older brother named Kevin. We don't see him too often in the show, though. (Example: he's in the episode "Chickenpox.") And I agree with your advice to me as well - I shall leave it at that.

@Tyranexx Ouch!!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon. And yes - all three are good to have on a cold day. Maybe some jazz music too.

@Sunsy I might pick it up if I see it for a good price. Hopefully it won't be too expensive. Have you ever played NiGHTS into Dreams? That game's on Steam. I didn't play too much of it but so far I like it. I hope to play more of it later on.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Before i consider Origami King, is the latest update already solved the issue where you can literally screwed up by selling the important item and you cannot continue the game for missing that item ?

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Wavey84 I don't know what to say! This stuff is just amazing. It looks like something that came straight out of a Chris Riddell fantasy novel. Those skull motifs are so vivid in detail, with an almost phantasmal quality. It's beautiful and you should be proud. Do you work as an illustrator? Because you should! Heck, please try and colour them, and make a new profile picture, or something like @Eel. Well done!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Ah, glad to hear.
Congrats for finishing the storyline of Origami King. 😀
Right now i'm continuing my progress of Color Splash after being neglected for very long time. 😅

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter I’m kinda considering trying out the 3ds and wiiu Paper Mario games myself now. Seeing how much I liked this one.

Although I’m assuming this one is just that much better.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Anti-Matter

Oh, btw.
This is one of my old drawing sketch before i change my drawing style into Chibi style.
Used to be i have ever drawn like this but not anymore.
You won't believe this.
Well... Take a look.
Untitled

I got the idea of Dark Knight Diabolical style from Soul Calibur games, especially the blade design.
I didn't play the games but i saw it from my sibling's gameplay on PS2 and also from game magazine.

Feel free to download my Dark Knight sketches and give them color as you like.

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

@ThanosReXXX Yeah, its nice not to be ___Rebrand anymore.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter wrote:

Oh, btw.
This is one of my old drawing sketch before i change my drawing style into Chibi style.
Used to be i have ever drawn like this but not anymore.
You won't believe this.
Well... Take a look.
Untitled

I got the idea of Dark Knight Diabolical style from Soul Calibur games, especially the blade design.
I didn't play the games but i saw it from my sibling's gameplay on PS2 and also from game magazine.

Feel free to download my Dark Knight sketches and give them color as you like.

I dk.....this REALLY doesn't seem like normal anti 😉

NintendoByNature

jedgamesguy

@NintendoByNature Ik, what happened to Anti's anti-child friendly imagery?

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

jedgamesguy

@NintendoByNature If you've seen Ready Player One you'll know what I mean when I say that right character looks like i-R0K. I would tell Anti but it has curse words and has some romance scenes so it'll be banned.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic