Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 37,401 to 37,420 of 96,492

Octane

A shooter on PlayStation. The end of the worldyear is nigh.

Octane

Tyranexx

Oh, pick me! Pick me! Catherine?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Octane

I wouldn't have guessed.

Octane

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter Haha, yes, it was pretty clear that it was a Ratchet & Clank game. I don't have any experience with the series, but I hope you're enjoying your time with it!

We Chit-chatters gotta have some honest fun with each other every now and again. 😜

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

I thought it was Custer’s Revenge...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

That’s Cherry Master video poker, obviously.

Took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese today, and my daughter hit the bonus space on a ball drop game I had previously thought impossible. The bonus was topped out at 300, which was higher than the jackpot. It was pretty mesmerizing to watch that many tickets shoot out of the machine. We saved them for next time to have a huge head start in a major award.

@Eel - My kids want to watch Klaus, but I haven’t had a chance to look into it. The preview seemed kind of action-y. They watched a dreamworks Christmas compilation, and one of the shorts had a superhero Santa character. Is it an action comedy in line with Shrek and Puss N Boots?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

kyleforrester87

@Anti-Matter will you be getting Doom Eternal at launch or will you be waiting for reviews? I guess you might be busy with Resident Evil 3 around then tbh

kyleforrester87

Eel

@bimmy-lee there's just one big action/chase section near the end, when they are trying to save the presents.

The movie itself is centered almost entirely around the postman character, who is a spoiled brat that grows and learns to care about others.

The townspeople are divided into two rival clans, who hate each other just because that's tradition. With the postman tricking the kids into being good to receive presents from Mr. Klaus, the status quo is shaken and thus their leaders try to destroy the toys they made for their big Christmas event. Leading to said chase scene.

It's all around funny and heartwarming, as Christmas stories usually go.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Sounds like a Family Double Dare special

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ninfan

There's a user called kill japs! Playing Mario kart 7 onlinei

Ninfan

bimmy-lee

@Eel - Great, thanks for the thoughtful synopsis. Sounds good for both of my kids then, I’ll see if they’re still in the Christmas spirit.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

@kyleforrester87
NO ! 😡
I will NOT play rated Mature games !
I hate them all !
I only play rated Everyone, Everyone 10+, Teen, CERO A, CERO B, PEGI 3, PEGI 7 & PEGI 12 games.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

You can play Naught Bear, it’s rated Teen... 😁

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
No. 😒
I don't even like from the name, the cover and possibility the gameplay just judging from their cover.
Not every Teen games i allowed.

Anti-Matter

kyleforrester87

@Anti-Matter would you play Doom Eternal through to completion if it meant all mature rated games were destroyed and no new ones would ever be created?

kyleforrester87

Anti-Matter

@kyleforrester87
I said I hate every single rated Mature games !! 😠
I don't even want to play any of them because they are EVIL !!
Don't you ever said that title in front of me !!

Anti-Matter

kyleforrester87

@Anti-Matter yeah but would you take a Doom Eternal bullet to save the rest of mankind from the evil of mature rated games?

kyleforrester87

Anti-Matter

@kyleforrester87
I said i will NEVER want !! 😠
I Extremely HATE that game !!
PERIOD !!
Understand ?!
Just get outta my way !

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic