Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 34,201 to 34,220 of 35,404

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Thanks, spammy-lee...

@Tyranexx You're welcome. It was the least I could do, to help a fellow fries lover out.
And it was also a belated "return the favor" for the spicy meatball recipe...

Here's some additional info concerning making your own fries: of course you can put salt on them after frying, but you can also soak the raw potatoes in a pan of salted water for an hour or two, and then pour off into a sif and allow them to dry. You'll then have pre-salted potatoes to make fries from. Depending on the amount of salt used, you'll then only need to add the tiniest sprinkle of salt after frying, or none at all. Does take a bit of trial and error, though, seeing as the kind of potato you'll use also factors into the end result: some are more absorbent than others.

So, personally, I just sprinkle salt on them after frying. Too much of a fuss for me to pre-salt them and possibly ruining an entire batch of potatoes...

@TheAwesomeBowser Figured as much, thought it might be handy to let you know...

@StableInvadeel "Stinking cute"
Now those are two words you don't often see being combined into one single label.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@StableInvadeel Well, in the specific context of refrigerators, I'd rather have them not stinking.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

gcunit

Anti-Matter wrote:

Here is your request Six Pack Wario. 😀🤣
Untitled

@Anti-Matter Fabulous! Terrific work, thank you
Now we just have to submit it to Nintendo and request they make a Wario's Workout game where you have to turn Wario into a buff dude.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

Even better, have a side story where you have to get Waluigi in shape because he keeps getting passed over for Smash matches.

We’ve got ourselves the next Switch Fit.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer wrote:

Even better, have a side story where you have to get Waluigi in shape because he keeps getting passed over for Smash matches.

We’ve got ourselves the next Switch Fit.

Interested with Six Pack Waluigi also ? 😉
And also Six Pack Boxing Mario & Luigi. 🤣🤣🤣
I got some ideas from their Mario Tennis Aces outfits.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Why stop there? Six pack baby Mario, six pack Yoshi, six pack Daisy... Six pack Birdo!

The packibilities are endless

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

Team GO Rocket were up to no good by the Pokestop at the jungle gym! Thankfully I was around and captured their Muk who came straight outta the Shadow Realm, so in a way, I was Captain America for about five minutes.
Untitled

@Anti-Matter The world needs MOAR six pack Waluigis. It's no wonder he's an assist, Waluigi would be too OP if he was allowed to use his full power on the battlefield!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

StableInvadeel wrote:

(Insert comment about his lack of nipples here)

SNOOOOOOOOORRRRTTTT!

@ThanosReXXX I may try pre-salting at some point. That could get interesting though. I tend to use sea salt for a lot of stuff at home, and a little goes a long way in my experience.

I've also been buying sweet potatoes instead of normal potatoes as I've developed quite a taste for them. I haven't experimented with frying them yet, but I'm sure the dynamics will change a little.

@HobbitGamer Most of those suggestions would be interesting, but...I'm not sure the world is ready for six-pack Birdo. XD

@Anti-Matter Love muscular Wario! That kind of reminds me of the art image you get in WarioWare Gold when Wario's amiibo is scanned:

Untitled

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS; post-game)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Heavyarms55

Am I being petty, being annoyed when the schedule at work changes, but no one tells me or updates the schedule on the board? How am I supposed to know? Why would I have any reason to assume it has changed with nothing to indicate it? Is it that hard to swap two magnetic labels on the board? Is it that hard to say "hey, first and second hour swapped!"?

In the end it's not a big deal, I get that, but it's annoying.

@Anti-Matter could you make a 6 pack Muk work? Or is that too absurd?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Making your own sweet potato fries is delicious.

And no one is ready for six pack Birdo

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
6 pack Muk kinda difficult since Muk doesn't have proper humanoid body. 😅
But i can do Shirtless 6 pack Sawk instead. 😉

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

SheldonRandoms

Muk can have a six pack, you just gotta roll and mold and form all that lump of pollution into a proper humanoid body with a six pack. I would know since I might've done the same thing to my Muk that I just caught straight outta the Shadow Realm.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter I know it looks like Sawk is wearing clothing, but I don't think that's actually clothing... Has that ever been confirmed one way or another? I'm now questioning thing I'm not actually sure I want the answer too.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Feel free to add me

Heavyarms55

@StableInvadeel The anime and the games have always had someone different canons. It does look like clothing but either way begs some serious questions.

Feel free to add me

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Don't worry.
By my hands, i will draw Sawk in 2 version.
He will looks great. 😉

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic