Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 2,543

GrailUK

@Zuljaras Thanks

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

GrailUK

@Anti-Matter Well, the mouse from Ghost of a Tale

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Anti-Matter

Untitled
He was the guy from my Calendar 2018 with title Boxing In Our Hearts.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Untitled
A former police who turns into figure ice skater and boxer. He has very unique hair color, half blonde half black. He is a speedy ice skater with quick sliding and some pirouette.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

jedgamesguy

@ThanosReXXX Words can’t express how hard I laughed! The next few hours are gonna be very interesting.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ThanosReXXX

@TheJGG @Zuljaras Glad you guys liked my artistic interpretation...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

jedgamesguy

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@TheJGG @Zuljaras Glad you guys liked my artistic interpretation...

@ThanosReXXX Mate this was better than artistic, it was the epitome of comedy.

It was more amusing to look at than the original. Fair Use was very fair.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Introducing trio Boxers from Left to Right: Todd, Dylan and Dave. Their song is about believing their power to win Boxing matches.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Untitled
A Japanese kickboxer who has long black hair, a scar on his cheek and Calligraphy skills. Despite of his intimidate looking face, he's very quiet and polite guy.
He likes to write some Japanese Calligraphy during leisure time.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Look @Anti-Matter, I know exactly what you're gonna do; but welcome to the real world. Whether I get told off by moderators or not, or whether you put me on your Ignore list, I don't care, because at least I'm not willing to submit myself to the dystopia that is your chibi boxing "artwork" series.

I doubt mods are gonna help you anyway; because what I (and by extension @ThanosReXXX) did is perfectly fine from a legal and social point of view.

Besides. It's a public forum. If you want to continue to live in your head, and believe with all your heart that your work is better than anything on this thread, don't post.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anti-Matter

Untitled
He is a 22 yound adult anthro duck. He is a college student who pursue Computer degree while become a Sky Boxer for additional career. He has different eye colors since from birth and he oftenly get bullied for different looking when he was young. He is also fan of the Legendary Sky Boxers since he was kid.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic