Sports Interactive and SEGA have revealed that Football Manager 2019 Touch has just launched on Nintendo Switch in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. North American fans will get the game slightly later on 6th December.
The Football Manager franchise made its debut on Switch earlier this year with Football Manager Touch 2018 (despite its flaws, we couldn't help but feel it was still a good choice for Switch-exclusive footie fans) but this new title is said to bring "improvements and enhancements across the board". We have a lovely list of features and screenshots for you to check out below.
- TACTICAL STYLES: Take a ready-made path to success with new, off-the-shelf tactical pre-sets including ‘Gegenpress’, ‘Tiki-Taka’ and ‘Catenaccio’.
- TRAINING REVAMP: The revamped training module is not only fresh andsimplified, but is also a realistic representation of how clubs develop younger players and prepare the first-team for individual fixtures and the season ahead.
- NEW MANAGER INDUCTIONS: Kick start your managerial career with a primer on the management fundamentals, designed to guide and elevate new managers towards success.
- REFRESHED USER INTERFACE: A fresh lick of paint and a host of small, but meaningful changes ensure that FM19 Touch is the best-looking version of the game ever made.
- WILLKOMMEN BUNDESLIGA: The top two divisions of German football make their debut in Football Manager 2019 Touch, which means that both the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 feature official club badges, kits and player faces as well as their respective trophies.
The game is now live on the eShop, available for £29.99.
Are you a fan of the beautiful game? Will you be tucking into Football Manager's tactical delights today? Let us know in the comments.