The latest trailer for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens has just hit the web, and it goes into detail regarding some of the all-new content that will be featured in the game.
Six new missions are showcased which augment the storyline seen in the movie:
- Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca's voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka's Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka's journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron's daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair– Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul– Follows the events leading up C-3PO's acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault– Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
The inclusion of more Admiral Ackbar pretty much makes this a day one purchase for us, but the good news doesn't end there - the developers have enlisted the likes of Adam Driver (Kylo Ren), Carrie Fisher (Leia Organa), Daisy Ridley (Rey), Harrison Ford (Han Solo), John Boyega (Finn), Max von Sydow (Lor San Tekka) and Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron) to record brand new dialogue exclusively for the game. Hearing Ford utter the phrase "Wookie Cookies" might be worth the price of admission alone.