Armillo has been another solid addition to the Wii U eShop library in recent times, earning a positive 8/10 in our review. Developer Fuzzy Wuzzy Games has acknowledged that some aspects of the experience could be better, however, and has been diligently working on an update.
A Miiverse update has confirmed that this v1.1 patch has now been submitted to Nintendo. It'll be targeting improvements in the following areas.
- Frame Rate issues (more to do with audio asset loading than framerate)
- 3-1 missing platformer cube
- Bonus 2D levels scoring (some levels are impossible to get Gold on sat the moment)
- Progression to 100% completion items 2-3 affect this
- Some optimizations that should help when running off external USB drives
- 6-1 missing cube fix
Naturally we'll need to wait for the Nintendo checks to all go through, but these will all be welcome improvements to an already strong title.
Have you been enjoying Armillo so far, or waiting for the update? Let us know.