Splinter Cell Blacklist Homeland DLC Available Now on Wii U
Posted by Thomas Whitehead
Missions, weapons and gear included
Splinter Cell Blacklist is Ubisoft's latest entry in one of its most popular franchises, blending its recent focus on action with the option — should you prefer — of reverting back to the classic sneaking for which the series is renowned.
As is standard for any high-profile triple-A title, there's optional DLC to tempt you. The initial inexpensive DLC pack featured spruced up gear, but the new Homeland offering includes two solo / co-op missions as well as some weapons and accessories. The best part is that the Wii U version is included with its arrival today, which is something that we don't take for granted — it should be available on the eShop right now.
The press release for this gives the following details on what we can expect.
New Co-op Missions
- Billionaire’s Yacht Co-op map – In this story-related mission, infiltrate a rogue billionaire’s yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea solo or with a friend.
- Dead Coast Co-op map - Take out a terrorist cell in a remote part of the Middle East in single player or co-op mode.
Weapons, Gear and More
- Crossbow with sleeping gas bolts - When armed with the stealthy crossbow and sleeping gas bolts, enemies will be snoozing before they even know what hit them.
- Upper Echelon Suit – This suit offers better protection against fire power and blends into the shadows.
- 4E Eclipse Suit - This suit allows Sam to carry more gadgets and offers premium protection.
- Gold, Amber and White goggles - Mix up Sam’s iconic goggles with Gold, Amber or White lights.
- Exclusive Mercs and Spy Skin
Do you have this title, and do you plan to hack some funds to pick up this DLC? Let us know in the comments below.