Picross e Finally Releasing This Week In North America

Posted by Andy Green

It'll be in the 3DS eShop on Thursday

Picross e3, which has nothing to do with a certain expo by the way, will be released in Japan tomorrow, while North America still waits on the first two titles in the 'e' series.

Europe's has Picross e for quite some time now and it looks as though North America will finally be able to join the party from Thursday as the game's been listed for release on the official site. It'll be available from the 3DS eShop for $5.99.

It's slightly puzzling as to why Picross e has taken so long to make it to North American shores but it looks as though fans of the nonogram logic series will be able to get their fix very soon.

Will you be downloading Picross e on Thursday? Let us know in the comment section below.

[via nintendo.com, gameinformer.com]

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

YAY! i've been waiting for this for SO long! Picross DS was fantastic and I've been waiting for a solid 2d sequel (Picross 3d was great too, but I still love the 2d ones)

Karakato

Karakato said:

Finally, after constant PM's to CN and Jupiter, my wishes have been granted. definitely getting this.

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

FINALLY! Now they just need to give in and release Mario's Super Picross and the other Picross e games, too. Yeah, I sure didn't take long to sound ungrateful. ;)

DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich said:

Darn it. I have no interest in the 2D titles. Why can't they just bring Picross 3D to the eShop? I mean, it's not like it's a PERFECT FIT for the system or anything!

Birdman

Birdman said:

Is it sad that this is what I shrieked about and not anything related to yesterday?

Selene

Selene said:

I like picross, but was so hoping for GG games that europe got this week. :-(

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

Zaphod_Beeblebrox said:

Yes, I will be downloading Picross e. I've bought all the Picross games which have been released in the US. Coming soon to a Doctor Who episode near you: "I play Picross now; Picross is cool."