Michael Biehn Is Pretty Bummed Out That Nobody Liked Aliens: Colonial Marines

Posted by Damien McFerran

"I never really heard too much about it"

'80s movie icon Michael Biehn has been speaking to Major Nelson about his role in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, and appears to be pretty pleased with how the game went. He has revealed that "around a hundred" fans have already been in contact to tell him how much they like the game, and that he has high hopes for a sequel.

It's a shame then that Biehn's other recent video game outing didn't meet with quite the same response. He provided the voice of Corporal Dwayne Hicks in the ongoing train-wreck that is Aliens: Colonial Marines, and admitted that he's not had any fan mail regarding that particular title:

I did an Aliens game last year that nobody really talked about very much. I never really heard too much about it.

I heard when it came out. Nobody ever came up to me afterwards and said 'Oh, that Aliens game was really good', or whatever.

Biehn also admitted that he doesn't currently own a console, so if he's planning on seeing just why he hasn't heard any positive things about Gearbox's game, he should probably avoid the Wii U — because the Nintendo version was cancelled last month.

[via eurogamer.net]

Shiryu

Shiryu said:

"I never really heard too much about it" <- you are one lucky person, mister Biehn.

Nareva

Nareva said:

I always liked Michael Biehn. He's at his best in The Abyss, if you ask me.

SethNintendo

SethNintendo said:

What a shame that the game was cancelled for the Wii U... It could have helped sell over a hundred systems!

Ristar42

Ristar42 said:

Never mind, I'm really enjoying playing Blood Dragon - they should put that on Wii U.

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

wait the terminator guy was a voice actor in the aliens game? and also that explains the lookalike picture of the far cry dlc it all makes sense now lol, but im going to have to wait till the game goes cheap

Gameday

Gameday said:

Story

Multi

I cant really imagine how he feels , i mean no fan mail what so ever and no one talks about it... Well if you never seen any gameplay be my guest.

Me and the homie agreed this was the best part of the game and wondered why there weren't more parts like so enjoy !

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

As opposed to everyone else involved - who are properly thrilled about having worked on a failed game.