Not so long ago Activision revealed an update would be on the way for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, however all didn't go so smoothly as the publisher was experiencing problems getting the patch up and running.
The patch appears to be getting closer to becoming a reality as Activision has now listed the incoming fixes. The update addresses some issues users have been having with the game, such as the home menu integration and some controller problems.
The full list of Wii U specific improvements is below:
Wii U Specific Issues Addressed/Features
- Home Button Menu is now available in Multiplayer and Zombies when not in-game
- Send text messages from the lobby and friend list menus
Wii Remote Changes
- Improved presets
- Buffed aim assist
Wii Remote Bug Fixes
- Jittery movement
- Unable to turn when crouched/prone with a scoped weapon on Wii Remote
- Hybrid optic attachment stopped working after ADS on Wii Remote
- Guardian and Turret unmovable when weapon pickup option is set to inventory button
- Reticle disappearing during EMP
- Hunter Killer Drone does not fire in reticle direction
- Crash in Strike Force tutorial
- Lodestar score streak is hard to control (it now uses the control stick)
Are you pleased these niggles are being fixed? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.