Chasing Aurora Demo Soaring Into Wii U eShop Soon

Posted by Andy Green

Broken Rules also working on an update

The Wii U eShop is already populated with some great games that have been developed by hard-working indie developers. One such title is Chasing Aurora, which has you soaring across the skies and flying through narrow little gates in a race against time.

In our recent interview with Broken Rules, the game's developer, it told us that there would be some updates brought to the game after launch in order for it to "reach its full potential".

It appears the development team is now back in the office after the festive break and is working hard on bringing that update to Chasing Aurora, as well as preparing a demo — something that is very welcome news indeed. This comes from the game's official Twitter account:

We rate this one very highly, as we explained in our Chasing Aurora review, but it seems soon you won't have to take our word for it as you'll be able to try the game out for yourself before parting with any cash.

Are you looking forward to seeing the Chasing Aurora demo in the Wii U eShop? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.

[via twitter.com, nintendoeverything.com]

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

I don't like the price of it and I'll play this demo to see if it is any good.

cornishlee

cornishlee said:

Flight games aren't really my thing but this is still good news. If it's a success others then may follow.

harman-smith

harman-smith said:

Loving my wii u, e-shop and welcome any demos!! Thank you broken rules and thank you Nintendo

joshje

joshje said:

Missed out on the sale, but I'm definitely going to try the demo before deciding whether to buy it at full price.

RCMADIAX

RCMADIAX said:

I own this game already and there are two things i want to see happen in the update. Quicker load times and pro controller support.

ScreamoPichu

ScreamoPichu said:

I was interested in this when it was announced, the more I saw the more skeptical I became, though. The demo will be making-it-or-breaking it for me.

SuperCharlie78

SuperCharlie78 said:

I'll give it a try of course, but I'm sorry the lack of single player content keeps me away from this title

rjejr

rjejr said:

It's hard to be negative towards free demos. I'm pro demo all the way.

edcomics

edcomics said:

I wish I'd waited for the demo. The game didn't live up to expectations for me.

hbkay

hbkay said:

Another title that suffers from a st...st....st....stuttering framerate! I honestly DO NOT see how it is possible for such a simple game. #baffled

LeasTwanteD

LeasTwanteD said:

Seems like i'll have quite some catching up to do whenever i`ll be getting a Wii U.
And i wouldn`t wanna have it any other way.

Metal_Slugger

Metal_Slugger said:

Nothing boring about this game. This can be hellishly challenging. Improve load times though that is absolutely mind boggling in the beginning. I hope Broken rules comes out with more interesting games.

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

miiverse is bashing this game pretty hard, so now I can finally try it and see what's up for myself