Pikachu 3DS XL Now Available For Pre-Order

Posted by Orla Madden

Pokéballs on the ready

Last week, Nintendo of Europe president Satoru Shibata confirmed that the Pikachu 3DS XL would be coming to Europe later this year.

Today UK retailer GAME has tweeted to its followers that the charming yellow handheld is now available for pre-order, with a price tag of £179.99. A release date for the device is yet to be confirmed.

To guarantee one, make sure you head over to GAME's website now. If anyone's thinking of pre-ordering one, let us know in the comment section below.

[via game.co.uk]

AyeHaley

AyeHaley said:

I hope I can preorder one in the Netherlands or Belgium. Otherwise I'll have to buy a UK one online.
Definite buy!

Supremeist

Supremeist said:

Getting this for christmas to replace my aqua blue one. Not because of the color, but my current one is all banged up (me being stupid, flinging around my 3DS game case didn't realize it was open) It flew in the air and landed on concrete. Huge crack on the left of the top screen, circle slider popped out a little bit, and the D-pad is loose.

Can't wait though. This will be awesome, although I wasn't a fan of the DSi XL I guess I can give this a try. Bigger screen is actually cool.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

I hope this comes to the NA. I don't like pokemon but would still get it because it has pikachu on it. :) I like pikachu. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

shinobi88

shinobi88 said:

I'm not much for Pikachu, but I hope everyone tunes in to Haunting Hour season 3 premiere Sat at 6pm EST on HUB. And if you want a great Halloween game, check out Goosebumps for DS

SirSmugleaf

SirSmugleaf said:

One of my friends really wants this! This is great for him, and could be for me if I had the money!

KoiTenchi

KoiTenchi said:

This is the first I'm hearing of the Pikachu 3DS XL but I kind of wish they took opportunities like this to do packaged deals like they did at points with the DSi and DSi XL later in their lifetime.

I mean, I'm not expecting full games, but wouldn't it be awesome if this came with Dream Radar and 3D Pokedex (Pro) at no extra charge? I don't think that would be that unreasonable. : )

seaofpandas

seaofpandas said:

Does anyone know if theres big difference between North American 3DS compared to a European 3DS?