Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 3DS Out 16th November

Posted by James Newton

Wii U date "to be confirmed"

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on 3DS has a confirmed release date for Europe: 16th November.

The SEGA racer is still on course for release on Wii U but its release date is still to be confirmed by the publisher.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed features characters and courses from classic SEGA franchises including Skies of Arcadia, Golden Axe and Jet Set Radio. The trailer below shows a stage inspired by legendary series Panzer Dragoon, which might make it the best trailer you watch all day.

BenAV

BenAV said:

Unless this game really impresses me somehow, I'll probably just stick to Mario Kart.

Aviator

Aviator said:

Yay! This is coming out after all my exams finishes.

Can't wait to play it.

hydeks

hydeks said:

looks impressive, can't wait to play it, but I still need Mario Kart 7 so I'll get that first :P

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

I'll probably get this for Wii U, since it will be at least Christmas 2013 when we get Mario Kart U. Looking forward to it though!

Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82 said:

I want a North America release date so I could pre-order the game for my son. He loves Sonic.

Millenia

Millenia said:

The Panzer Dragoon stage is enough to make me buy. I can only hope that Edge or Azel will be playable!

welsh_gamer

welsh_gamer said:

Intrested in both versions, love Karting games. Hopefully there will be some Wii U - 3DS connectivity.

TheN64Dude

TheN64Dude said:

I'll get it, but only because it's for Wii U. Wii U doesn't have a Mario Kart & I need an online game to play with my friends.

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

i LOVE racing games in 3D, it's WAY easier to see turns coming up. will probably get this

OdnetninAges

OdnetninAges said:

@Koos

100 interest. :P

But yeah, this game just screams fan service, even more so then the first 3 (Yes, 3) games. I can't wait to get the 3DS & Wii U versions!

Koos

Koos said:

Exactly I'm not a fan. I like the Golden Axe character though. And even ad a non fan I still can't get over the insanity in putting Sonic in a car. Ugh.

janettocrossing

janettocrossing said:

Zomg this game looks so cool! I'm getting tired of Mario Kart, i've had it since December. I'm so getting it! :D

JohnPhilipSousa

JohnPhilipSousa said:

@James Sonic can run on water. Just saying. As for myself, I'm a huge Sonic fan, so I'll get this. I liked the first better than Mario Kart, so this will be great.

Shirma_Akayaku

Shirma_Akayaku said:

No mention of Ulala? (I think there was a mentioning of Ulala)
Question!!!
Will this game have VA (Voice Acting) instead of voice clips?

komicturtle

komicturtle said:

@ULALA

It would be a crime if Ulala wasn't in this.

Anyhow, cannot wait for this game. Looks extremely fun. Will be racing as AiAi, Ulala, Billy Hatcher and Tails <3

Walnutz

Walnutz said:

They still need a rep from the Phantasy Star games, for example they could add Alis and her Landrover. Otherwise it looks pretty interesting.

Banker-Style

Banker-Style said:

This'll be much more better than Mario Kart 7.
I might leave the 3DS release,until I know weather I'll get a Wii U or not.

OdnetninAges

OdnetninAges said:

@A-Hungry-Banker

Agreed.

But I do wonder what the 3DS version is like. It'd be cool if it could connect to the Wii U version somehow, and if it will use streetpass to trade ghost data and best times, or maybe even missions.

Chuie